- Vigilance Related Complaints will be Received only on Nominated Mobile Phone Number News Entry# 134602
by: ansariFaiz Today (02:39PM)
South Central Railway is operating an exclusive Mobile Phone Number : 9701370053 to receive Vigilance related complaints involving corruption and bribery.
All such complaints will be received only on this Phone Number.Public / Passengersare requested to intimate their vigilance related complaints, if any, on this Phone or send the same via...
- RDSO in no hurry to allow Metro to up speed News Entry# 134601
by: punampandey65 Today (02:08PM)
Almost two years since it first became operational, the 6.7-km Reach-1 of Namma Metro continues to see trains move at a designated speed, much slower than what BMRCL wants.
This is despite the Corporation having been assured that it will be allowed to operate at a speed of 75 kmph after...
- Chinese infrastructure projects in India stalled by red tape News Entry# 134600
by: punampandey65 Today (02:07PM)
New Delhi: Along with talks on resolving border disputes, India and China, the two most populous and fastest growing Asian economies, are talking business and laying a roadmap to reach a 'dynamic balance' in bilateral trade....
see more ....
- Railways panel recommends more double decker trains News Entry# 134599
by: punampandey65 Today (01:25PM)
CHENNAI: The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways has recommended that more double decker trains be introduced with a view to double the existing passenger capacity of the Indian Railways. ....
see more ...
- Porters at CST, Mumbai Central to get airport-style trolleys soon News Entry# 134598
by: punampandey65 Today (01:06PM)
LICENSED porters at railway stations such as Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Mumbai Central will soon get modern airport-style trolleys to ferry luggage, as suggested by Railway Board recently. In its renewed policy on luggage trolleys, zonal railways will obtain luggage trolleys from public sector undertakings or corporate houses for the...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins