- मालवाहतुकीतून १४२ कोटींचे उत्पन्न News Entry# 134195
by: Rodrock Today (02:57PM)
गेल्या वर्षीच्या तुलनेत ४२ कोटींची वाढ
म . टा . प्रतिनिधी , नाशिकरोड
नाशिकरोड रेल्वे स्टेशनला मालवाहतुकीच्या माध्यमातून सन २०१२ - १३ या आर्थिक वर्षात १४२ कोटी आठ लाख रुपयांचे उत्पन्न मिळाले आहे . गेल्या वर्षीच्या तुलनेत हा आकडा ४२ कोटींनी वाढला असून दिवसेंदिवस स्टेशनवरून मालवाहतुकीत मोठ्या प्रमाणात वाढ होत...
- SWR B'lore division's earnings up by 12 pc News Entry# 134194
by: rdb** Today (01:17PM)
The Bangalore Division of the South Western Railway has recorded overall earning of Rs 1197.74 crore during 2012-13 — 12 per cent higher compared to the previous year. The amount has allowed the Railways to cross the Rs 1,000 crore mark for the third consecutive year.In passenger earnings, a press...
- Heavy rush on Mumbai suburban trains due to megablock News Entry# 134193
by: rdb** Today (01:15PM)
MUMBAI: Suburban trains are running packed on main line due to the megablock on Up slow line between Mulund and Matunga stations."It is summer season and most of us are going to south Mumbai or western suburbs to visit tourist spot. But the trains are more crowded than usual,'' said...
- SCR to set up four more mechanised laundries News Entry# 134192
by: rdb** Today (01:13PM)
The South Central Railway has decided to set up four more mechanised laundries in the state at a cost of Rs 125 crore in the next two years for supply of clean linen to train passengers.The new laundries will come up at Kakinada (2.75-tonne capacity costing Rs 14 crore), Tirupati...
- Exclusive: Railway opulence galore! Top officers savour double housing benefits News Entry# 134191
by: rdb** Today (01:13PM)
CBI director Ranjit Sinha may be insisting that a probe be held against RPF Association secretary general U.S. Jha for "retaining accommodation despite retirement and against formal entitlement", but some of the top railway officers enjoying double housing benefits seem to have missed many an eye.Foremost among the beneficiaries is...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins