- दो ट्रेनें एक ही पटरी पर,टला हादसा News Entry# 174216
by: विश्व नाथ** Today (8:55PM)
पैसेंजर ट्रेनें एक ही पटरी पर आ गईं लेकिन एक ट्रेन के चालक ने आपातकालीन ब्रेक लगाए और हादसा टल गया. बहरहाल, स्गिनल पॉइंट उखड जाने से लगभग दो घण्टा यातायात बाधित रहा. रेलवे सूत्रों के अनुसार, शुक्रवार रात गजरौला-नजीवाबाद पैसेंजर नजीवाबाद में यात्रियों को उतारकर वॉशिंग लाइन पर जाने...
- Minor fire at Delhi Metro station - The Times of India News Entry# 174215
by: Learning Curve** Today (7:49PM)
Minor fire at Delhi Metro station IANS | Apr 19, 2014, 02.26 PM IST READ MORE Rajiv Chowk Metro Station|Delhi Metro Station NEW DELHI: A minor fire broke out on the roof of the busy Rajiv Chowk Metro station, fire officials said Saturday.
- Security tightened at NWR Railway Stations following threats of Terror Attack News Entry# 174214
by: Nitesh Today (4:33PM)
अजमीर Ajmer (AII): Security has been beefed up at seven railway stations, including Jaipur and Ajmer, after a letter purportedly by a terror outfit threatened to carry out an explosion on April 21, three days before second phase of Lok Sabha polls are scheduled to be held in Rajasthan.
- Faizabad Exp derails, Rajdhani engine fails News Entry# 174213
by: Nitesh Today (4:27PM)
असंगाव Asangaon (ASO): The Faizabad-LTT Express derailed near Asangaon on Friday evening, holding up services on the Central Railway. On the Western line, suburban services were hit after a failure in the engine of the August Kranti Rajdhani Express. The engine and one coach of the Faizabad-LTT Express derailed...
- 3 held for stealing Pak pilgrims’ bags at Haridwar News Entry# 174212
by: Nitesh Today (4:18PM)
हरीधवार Haridwar Jn (HW): The Government Railway Police (GRP) today arrested three persons from the Haridwar railway station for allegedly stealing a bag belonging to Pakistan pilgrims in the city a few days ago.
A contingent of 189 Pakistan pilgrims was...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins