|Posting Date Range:|
|Timeline UpdatesTrip UpdatesNews PostsPvt PostsAdmin PostsFollowed PostsChat RequestsBlog PostsPNR Posts|
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins
Blog Entry# 336729
Posted: Jan 27 2012 (8:20AM)
Last Response: Jan 27 2012 (8:19PM)
Jan 27 2012 (8:20AM) Udaipur Bandra SF Express Slip/12996 ⇑ ↓⇓ ←→
Guest: 1862481c show all posts
i just booked 4 tickets in tatkal. for 28th. got 2 confirmed and the rest as CKWL 1 and 2.
1. what is ckwl, will it be confirmed from the general wl quota?
2. the departure time of the train is at 9:30 pm on 28th. till what time can i cancel the tickets and get a refund.
3. what are the charges of cancellation of confirmed tatkal tickets?
4. Do i have any chance of confirmation of other two tickets?
please someone advise...
Jan 27 2012 (8:35AM) ↑⇑ ↓⇓ ←→
Bharat Mukkamala 231 blog posts 250 correct pred (63% accurate)
CKWL is Tatkal Waitlist. As you stand 1 in the waitlist line, More chances for CNF
Jan 27 2012 (8:47AM) ↑⇑ ↓⇓ ←→
broad gauge 16378 blog posts 6782 correct pred (85% accurate)
1. what is ckwl, will it be confirmed from the general wl quota?-ckwl is tatkal quota waiting list1&2...it will be confirmed by tatkal quota seats initially,later at the time of charting all the berths of various unused quotas are used to clear gnwl&ckwl proportionately
2. thedeparture time of the train is at 9:30 pm on 28th. till what time can i cancel the tickets and get a refund-no refund on tatkal confirmed tickets,full refund on waitlisted tickets(minus clerkage charges of rs.20 if prs ticket and minus cancellation charge,irctc surcharge and bank charges if applicable in case of e-tickets),even after charting subject to time restrictions
3.what are the charges of cancellation of confirmed tatkal tickets?-already answered in q2
4. Do i have any chance...
Jan 27 2012 (10:17AM) ↑⇑ ↓⇓ ←→
ᶆӮ ᶘḽӺӗ Өӥ Ѧ ╦╔▲║Ṉ** 1748 blog posts 1167 correct pred (67% accurate)
...this will get fully confirmed.
Jan 27 2012 (3:06PM) ↑⇑ ↓⇓ ←→
Guest: 18620af6 show all posts
thanks a lot for the information.
sorry i forgot to mention that the tickets are booked in AC 3, right now its showing WL1 and WL2 under current status. no CK written anywhere else.
Also i got to know that tatkal tickets cannot be cancelled
i dont know where to post PNR.