- ट्रेनें हुई सुचारु, रेलवे स्टेशन पर सफाई व्यवस्था चरमराई News Entry# 134440
by: Såhîbgàñj Lóðp Ïs Thé Bëst™ Today (10:59PM)
किसान आंदोलन के तीन दिन बाद रेल यातायात सुचारू हुआ तो अब सफाई व्यवस्था चरमराने लगी है। जालंधर सिटी रेलवे स्टेशन के एक ठेकेदार ने हड़ताल कर दी है। इससे दिनभर सफाई व्यवस्था ठप रही। हालांकि रेल अधिकारियों ने दूसरे ठेकेदार से काम करवा कर स्थिति थोड़ी संभालने की कोशिश...
- L&T, Sojitz set to win `6,700 crore rail contract News Entry# 134439
by: rdb** Today (10:48PM)
New Delhi: A consortium of Larsen and Toubro Ltd ( L&T ) and Sojitz Corp. of Japan is set to be awarded a Rs. 6,700 crore railway contract, one of the country’s biggest, according to two Dedicated Freight Corridor Corp. of India Ltd (DFCCIL) executives who didn’t want to be...
- How deep is the malaise in the Indian Railways? News Entry# 134438
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (10:46PM)
The recent appointments scam in the Railways brings back into focus the inadequate and ineffective management of the nation's most important infrastructure sector. That the arrest of Mahesh Kumar, the suspended member (staff), has dealt a body blow to the prestige and dignity of Indian Railways goes without saying. The...
- Metro rail delays: Minister hints at tardy response by Bengal Government News Entry# 134437
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (10:46PM)
KOLKATA, MAY 21: Union Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury on Tuesday hinted at lack of cooperation from the West Bengal Government in completing a slew of metro rail projects in Kolkata worth nearly Rs 17,000 crore.
According to Chowdhury, the Railways has been finding it difficult to carry...
- बीहड़ का सन्नाटा तोडे़गी ट्रेन News Entry# 134436
by: Saurabh*^ Today (09:50PM)
इलाहाबाद : चंबल के बीहड़ों में अब सिर्फ डकैतों की आमद ही नहीं आमजन की भी पैठ हो सकेगी। उत्तर मध्य रेलवे अपनी महत्वपूर्ण परियोजना के तहत ग्वालियर से इटावा को रेलवे मार्ग से जोड़ने का काम कर रहा है जो चंबल के बीहड़ों से होकर गुजर रही है। ग्वालियर...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins