- Extension of running of 10 special trains. -NWR News Entry# 171089
by: Vaibhav Agarwal*^ Today (7:48PM)
04741 / 04742 upto 30th June 2014
04751 / 04752 upto 31st May 2014
04765 / 04766 upto 30th June 2014
- विक्रमशिला एक्सप्रेस में लगेगी एलएचबी कोच News Entry# 171088
by: विश्व नाथ** Today (7:31PM)
भागलपुर-आनंद विहार विक्रमशिला एक्सप्रेस में जल्द ही लिंक हॉफमैन बुश (एलएचबी) कोच लग जाएगा। इसकी प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी गई है। कोच की रैक रखने के लिए यार्ड में एक नई रेल लाइन का निर्माण होगा। इसे लेकर मालदा रेल मंडल के डीआरएम राजेश अर्गल ने सोमवार को यार्ड का...
- Rail scam: Court puts on trial Bansal's nephew, nine others News Entry# 171087
by: rdb** Today (7:27PM)
Former Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal's nephew Vijay Singla and nine others, arrested in the Rs 10-crore cash-for-post railway bribery case, were on Tuesday put on trial by a special court on charges of conspiracy and corruption.
Special CBI Judge Swarana...
- High-speed trains, nuclear power 'crucial' for India's growth: Japan's rail chief News Entry# 171086
by: rdb** Today (7:01PM)
Enhancing public mobility through high-speed train networks would boost India's economic growth, the Chairman of the Central Japan Railway Company, Yoshiyuki Kasai, asserted at an Ananta Aspen Centre session in New Delhi earlier today.
The session, hosted in partnership with the...
- EC raises queries on railway FDI proposal News Entry# 171085
by: rdb** Today (6:47PM)
The Election Commission (EC) has raised certain questions on the government's proposal to allow foreign direct investment (FDI) in the construction and maintenance segments of the railways. The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), under the ministry of commerce and industry, had sought permission from the EC for passing...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins