- Special Class Raiway Apprentices Examination 2013- Result of Written Examination Declared News Entry# 134727
by: punampandey65 Today (11:21AM)
On the basis of the result of the written part of the Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2013 held by the U.P.S.C. in January, 2013, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test....
SEE MORE ...
- Four trains to have extra coaches - The Times of India News Entry# 134726
by: Saurabh*^ Today (11:14AM)
ALLAHABAD: The railway administration had decided to add extra coaches in four trains. North Central Railway spokesman Manzar Karrar said, that four train would have extra coaches.
one sleeper coach has been added in train number 12561/12562 New Delhi-Darbhanga Swatantra Senani Express. This coach has been added from Darbhanga from May...
- Welders take shortcuts to finish rail tracks quickly - Times Of India News Entry# 134725
by: Saurabh*^ Today (11:12AM)
CHENNAI: The rails on the Arakkonam-Mahendrawadi section of Southern Railway, where 11 coaches of the Muzzafarpur-Yeshwantpur Express derailed on April 10, were welded together using a technique considered the best. But this is not foolproof. One person was killed and 32 injured in the April 10 accident.
A study by the...
- North Western Railway Weekly Summer Special Trains 2013 between Ajmer and Udhampur News Entry# 134724
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (10:58AM)
To clear the extra rush of passengers during the summer season 2013 Railways have decided to run a weekly summer special train between Ajmer and Udhampur Via Jaipur,Rewari Jn.,Hisar Jn.,Ludhiana Jn. And Jammu Tawi
Weekly summer special express train 2013 between Ajmer and Udhampur
Weekly summer special express train...
- Corrupt officer's advice against corruption News Entry# 134723
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (10:52AM)
There cannot be a greater irony. The railway officer, under whose name messages for fighting corruption still adorn the walls of Ratlam railway station, was involved in one of the biggest Railway scams of the country!
"Kripaya rishwat na dijiye (Please don't give bribe)," still reads a message inscribed on a...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins