Blog Entry# 372729
Posted: Mar 14 2012 (3:20PM)
Last Response: Mar 15 2012 (7:43PM)
Mar 14 2012 (3:20PM) SC/Secunderabad Junction (10 PFs) ⇑ ↓⇓ ←→
Guest: 74cfa9bd show all posts
Trains for AP
List of new Express Trains, Passenger Trains, MEMU, DEMU, Extension of run and
increase in frequency of trains:-
1. Secunderabad-Shalimar AC Express (Weekly) via Vijayawada
2. Kakinada-Secunderabad AC Express (Tri-weekly)
3. Bidar-Secunderabad Intercity Express (6 days a week)
4. Secunderabad-Belampalli Intercity Express(Daily) via Kazipet
5. Visakhapatnam-Chennai Express (Weekly)
6. Visakhapatnam-Sai Nagar Shirdi Express (Weekly) via Vijayawada,Manmad
13 posts - Wed Mar 14, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.
Mar 15 2012 (7:43PM) ↑⇑ ↓⇓ ←→
Guest: 7fd5ead1 show all posts
Re# 372729-18 Tags Past Edits
This is a new feature showing the full history of past edits to this Blog Post. All members will now be able to Edit and refine their past and future Blog Posts with NO time limit.
I have a few suggestions...
1. SC-Shalimar Express should run via Bilaspur & not Vijayawada....There is enough connectivity to Vijayawada
2. What is the use of SC-Darbhanga Express?? Instead, Hyderabad-Darbhanga Express' frequency should be increased
3. Another HYB-Ajmer Express when there is already a tri-weekly operating
Such a pointless budget.... There is no use of such vague and infrequent trains to SCR
Anil Kumar Garg: Oct 23, 1958 - Aug 21, 2015
Click here to pay your tributes to our late Admin Shri Anil Kumar Garg.
Mr. Garg was a tireless uploader of beautiful RailFan pictures that lay unseen and forgotten in obscure corners of the internet. Through his singular efforts, he played an important role in rejuvenating the passion for RailFanning among our visitors.
Mr. Garg's Gallery Collection
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for:
Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Mon Sep 7, 2015
Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Sat Sep 12, 2015
Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Sun Sep 27, 2015
Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Sat Dec 26, 2015
Top Trending Posts **new
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom