- 85% passengers satisfied with Metro News Entry# 187345
by: rdb** Today (5:57AM)
MUMBAI: Nearly 85% of commuters have expressed high levels of satisfaction with Metro rail services, a survey has shown.The questionnaire included station ambience and comfort, signage and information, ride quality, security, train schedule, station ambience, ticketing, announcements, and assistance by ticket staff, said a spokesperson of the operator, Mumbai Metro...
- Man who lived at Churchgate railway station to return to dad News Entry# 187344
by: rdb** Today (5:55AM)
Mumbai: Andrew Benjamin, who was found living outside Churchgate station with a fractured leg on June 23 by some philanthropists, was discharged from the National Burns Centre on Monday. His father, Julian Benjamin, 82, who lives in Pune, has decided to take him home.
- Two premium special trains between New Delhi- Katra from August 2 News Entry# 187343
by: rdb** Today (5:53AM)
JAMMU: In order to clear extra rush of passengers, Northern Railway will run one super fast premium special Train No. 04401/04402 between New Delhi and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Stations.
The 04401 New Delhi – Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra...
- रेलवे स्टेशन पर CCTV से होगी सफाई की मॉनिटरिंग News Entry# 187342
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (3:09AM)
गोरखपुर. रेलवे स्टेशन पर साफ-सफाई की मॉनिटरिंग को लेकर सीसीटीवी कैमरे लगाए जाएंगे। ट्रेन और रेलवे प्लेट फार्म पर गंदगी की समस्या को लेकर वाराणसी मंडल के सभागार में रविवार को मीटिंग की गई। इसमें रेलवे बोर्ड के अध्यक्ष अरुणेंद्र कुमार ने पूर्वोत्तर रेलवे के महाप्रबंधक केके अटल और महाप्रबंधक...
- शांति एक्सप्रेस अटकी, तीन घंटे देरी से इंदौर आएगी ट्रेन News Entry# 187341
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (3:08AM)
रेलवे ट्रैक बिछाने के लिए पटरियां ले जा रही टॉली नाडियाद-उत्तराचंद्रा के बीच सोमवार को अचानक पलट गई। जिसके कारण रेल यातायात प्रभावित हो गया। घटना शाम 6.30 बजे की है। इसके चलते इंदौर आने वाली शांति एक्सप्रेस को...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins