- RESCHEDULING OF TRAINS 9/12/13 News Entry# 159799
by: Vaibhav Agarwal** Today (4:36PM)
Due to operational reasons, the following trains have been rescheduled as under :
·The 12398 New Delhi – Gaya Mahabodhi Express scheduled to depart from New Delhi at 02.10 pm has been rescheduled to depart at 04.40 pm. today...
- EXTENSION OF AGRA INTERCITY EXPRESS TRAIN UPTO GWALIOR DURING JAIGURUDEV MELA FROM 11.12.2013 TO 14.12.2013 News Entry# 159798
by: Vaibhav Agarwal** Today (4:32PM)
In order to clear extra rush of Rail Passengers during ‘Jaigurudev Mela’ at Mathura Jn. from 09.12.2013 to to 14.12.2013, Northern Railway has decided to extend the train no. 14211/14212 Agra- New Delhi- Agra Intercity Express upto Gwalior as per the under-mentioned programme:-
- दूसरा रेल बजट आने को, पर नहीं चली मुंबई ट्रेन || काठगोदाम से चले ट्रेनें News Entry# 159797
by: Nitesh Today (4:28PM)
हल्द्वानी। दूसरा रेल बजट आने को है, पर इस साल बजट में घोषित हुई रामनगर- बांद्रा (मुंबई) की ट्रेन चलने की योजना पूरी नहीं हो सकी है, जबकि ट्रेन का टाइम-टेबल आदि सभी घोषित किया जा चुका है, पर ट्रेन का ‘दिन’ तय नहीं हो पा रहा है।
- Indonesia commuter train in deadly collision News Entry# 159796
by: sgodgroup Today (4:01PM)
A commuter train has collided with a vehicle in Indonesia's capital, Jakarta, causing parts of the train to burst into flames.
The incident happened in south Jakarta. The vehicle, said to be a truck, was carrying liquefied gas canisters, reports say.
- 'Stark' difference in rail service in Wales and Scotland News Entry# 159795
by: sgodgroup Today (3:59PM)
Train services in Wales are lagging behind others in the UK and could be improved by devolving responsibility, says a report.
The study for the Campaign for Better Transport shows services are used less and have lower passenger satisfaction.
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins