- Metro employee arrested News Entry# 170952
by: rdb** Today (7:00AM)
A 20-year-old Delhi Metro staffer has been arrested for allegedly stealing Rs.3.83 lakh from the Station Control Room at the Rohini (West) station, the police said on Sunday.
According to the police, the accused, a contractual employee who had been...
- Uttar Pradesh - The Hindu News Entry# 170951
by: rdb** Today (6:59AM)
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav laid the foundation stone for the Lucknow Metro Rail on March 3. Under the first phase, the metro will connect Lucknow airport to Munshipullia. A total of 22 metro stations will be constructed under the project with an estimated cost of Rs 13,000 crore.
- Land acquisition for rail projects being delayed News Entry# 170950
by: rdb** Today (6:57AM)
Land for Tumkur-Davangere line yet to get Cabinet approval
The State government is stated to be lukewarm to new railway lines sanctioned on cost-sharing basis as it is going slow on land acquisition for such projects.
- New cath lab launched at Perambur Railway hospital News Entry# 170949
by: rdb** Today (6:56AM)
The Southern Railway-administered hospital in Perambur has got a new state-of-the-art cardiac catheterisation laboratory.
The Rs. 3.88 crore cath lab was launched by Dr. P.S. Prasad, Director General, Railway Health Services, Railway Board, New Delhi, in the presence of Rakesh Misra,...
- Mizoram wins its maiden Santosh Trophy News Entry# 170948
by: rdb** Today (6:54AM)
Mizoram gave a fairy-tale finishing to its most successful campaign in the senior National football championship by towering over former champion Railways 3-0 in the final and annexed the maiden Santosh Trophy in style.
Making its first appearance in the final...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins