- Woman, children run over by train News Entry# 173921
by: Learning Curve** Today (12:44PM)
Woman, children run over by train Last Updated: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 12:10 Malda: Three members of a family -- a woman and her two little children -- were run over by a speeding train and killed while crossing railway tracks in Malda district, GRP sources said today.
- 45 injured as train jumps tracks in Assam | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com News Entry# 173920
by: Learning Curve** Today (12:35PM)
45 injured as train jumps tracks in Assam By Indo-Asian News Service @indiacom | April 16, 2014 11:44 AM | comment Tags: Assam, Nagaland, Rajdhani Express, Train accident
Guwahati, April 16: At least 45 people were injured when nine coahes of...
- train to Ernakulam wrongly diverted, goes to Gulbarga TIMES NEWS NETWORK Gulbarga: Passengers of the Okha-Ernaku News Entry# 173919
by: MJ** Today (12:33PM)
tIMES NEWS NETWORK
Gulbarga: Passengers of the Okha-Ernakulam Express were stunned when they saw their train had reached Gulbarga station in north Karnataka on Tuesday. It had been sent on the wrong route at Pune and reached Gulbarga!
- Howrah-bound Shaktipunj Express passengers robbed - The Times of India News Entry# 173918
by: Learning Curve** Today (12:32PM)
Breaking News: Howrah-bound Shaktipunj Express passengers robbed TNN | Apr 16, 2014, 11.38 AM IST READ MORE Coal India Chord|CIC DALTONGANJ: A group of over 20 men, armed with lathis, robbed passengers in the general compartment of Howrah-bound Shaktipunj Express on Tuesday and assaulted three of them when they tried...
- असम में ट्रेन पटरी से उतरी, 50 से अधिक घायल News Entry# 173917
by: विश्व नाथ** Today (11:56AM)
असम में आज तडके मोरीगांव के पास अजुरी स्टेशन पर 15666 बीजी एक्सप्रेस के दस डिब्बे पटरी से उतर गए जिससे 50 से अधिक यात्री घायल हो गए. पुलिस ने बताया कि तडके करीब दो बज कर 5 मिनट पर दीमापुर...कामाख्या ट्रेन के तीन डिब्बे पटरी से उतर गए और...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins