- Over 2.5 lakh vacant posts in Railways News Entry# 160265
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (4:39PM)
Over 2.5 lakh posts are lying vacant in Railways, Rajya Sabha was informed today.
The total number of vacancies in railways is 2,51,936 as on April 2013, Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury said in a written reply.
- यात्रियों की बुकिंग में गिरावट रोकने के लिए कदम उठाएगा रेलवे News Entry# 160264
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (4:31PM)
नयी दिल्ली : यात्रियों द्वारा रेल यात्रा के लिए बुकिंग में कमी के चलन से चिंतित रेलवे ने बेटिकट यात्रा कर रहे लोगों की जांच समेत जरुरी कदम उठाने शुरु किये हैं. रेलवे बोर्ड के अध्यक्ष अरणोंद्र कुमार ने यहां एक सेमिनार से इतर कहा, ‘‘अगस्त तक (यात्री बुकिंग में) तेजी...
- 2.5 lack posts vacant in railway - खुशखबरी! रेलवे में 2.5 लाख से भी अधिक पद रिक्त News Entry# 160263
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (4:29PM)
दिल्लीUpdated @ 4:10 PM IST
संबंधित ख़बरें 793 पदों पर भर्ती, दसवीं पास करें आवेदन प्राइवेट नौकरियों में भी मिले आरक्षण : गीता भुक्कल यूपीः 192 पदों पर भर्ती, करें आवेदन नवंबर में बढ़ गई नौकरियों की रफ्तार रेलवे के सभी...
- Chairman Railway Board Inaugurates National Seminar on “Resurgence of Transportation and Logistics in India” News Entry# 160262
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (4:17PM)
Chairman Railway Board Inaugurates National Seminar on “Resurgence of Transportation and Logistics in India”
A two-day National Seminar on “Resurgence of Transportation and Logistic in India” organised by Institute of...
- TSR wants creation of new railway zone News Entry# 160261
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (4:02PM)
Waltair Division, the highest revenue earner both in terms of goods and passenger traffic, which serves 2 ports, major industries such as Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) and Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), has several advantages.
According to Rajya Sabha Member T....
- Entry# 932140
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins