- Agra: Five policemen injured as gunmen attack train to free gang leaders | NDTV.com News Entry# 159351
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (12:19AM)
Two criminals escaped after a dramatic shootout on the Andhra Pradesh Express that left Delhi at 6:30 pm on Thursday for Hyderabad. Five policemen have reportedly been seriously injured.
- सेंट्रल स्टेशन का चप्पा-चप्पा छाना News Entry# 159350
by: ash24x7 Today (12:02AM)
कानपुर, हमारे संवाददाता: छह दिसंबर के एक दिन पहले सेंट्रल स्टेशन पर सुरक्षा व्यवस्था चाक चौबंद कर दी गई। जीआरपी, आरपीएफ और बम निरोधक दस्ता की टीमों ने सेंट्रल का चप्पा चप्पा छाना। कई संदिग्ध व्यक्तियों को पकड़ा गया, हालांकि बाद में पूछताछ कर छोड़ दिया गया।
- एनआरएमयू का 65वां अधिवेशन आठ से News Entry# 159349
by: ash24x7 Yesterday (11:59PM)
लखनऊ। नार्दन रेलवे मेन्स यूनियन (एनआरएमयू) के आठ दिसंबर से लखनऊ में होने वाले 65वें अधिवेशन में फिरोजपुर, दिल्ली, मुरादाबाद, अंबाला व आसपास जिलों के रेलकर्मी शिरकत करेंगे। तीन दिनी अधिवेशन उत्तर रेलवे स्टेशन चारबाग में होगा।
एनआरएमयू के मंडल मंत्री...
- Paris metro bosses release 'politeness manual'; Guide released by transport body offers Parisians key advice on how to behave civilly on the underground News Entry# 159348
by: rdb** Yesterday (11:37PM)
Paris' public transport body has released a special "politeness" manual to reduce uncouth behaviour in the metro, with a list of "commandments" on how to improve civility from helping clueless tourists to ensuring body odour is not wafted around the carriage.
- Renaming of Railway Station Narayanpet Road as “Saidapur” News Entry# 159347
by: 11015 कुशीनगर एक्सप्रेस** Yesterday (11:35PM)
Narayanpet Road Railway Station in Guntakal Division of SCR, situated on Wadi-Raichur Section ( in Yadgir District, Karnataka State) will be renamed as Saidapur by Shri Mallikajun Kharge, Honorable Minister for Railways at a function to be held at Narayanpet Road Railway Station (Saidapur), Yadgir District at...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins