- Premium trains for Mumbai and Jammu before Holi News Entry# 170867
by: rdb** Today (6:05AM)
Aiming to serve the twin objectives of catering to the Holi rush and earning additional revenue, the cash-strapped railways will next week run two Premium trains with costlier tickets for Mumbai and Jammu.
Bookings for the Premium trains, which are...
- Towards safer, accessible MRTS stations News Entry# 170866
by: rdb** Today (6:04AM)
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) will be writing to the police, seeking an increase in patrolling on approach roads to Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) stations in the city.
This was the outcome of a meeting between women IT employees and...
- Asia’s 1st woman diesel engine driver pilots ladies special News Entry# 170865
by: rdb** Today (6:01AM)
Kazi, has been the Central Railways’ (CR) sole motor-woman since 2005.
A ladies special train, from Panvel to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), which started at 8.50 am Saturday, was piloted by Asia’s first woman diesel engine driver, 43-year-old Mumtaz Kazi,...
- Two special Mumbai-Delhi superfast trains on Holi News Entry# 170864
by: rdb** Today (6:00AM)
he Western Railway is operating two special air-conditioned superfast train services between Mumbai and New Delhi to clear the rush for Holi. The train to New Delhi will leave Mumbai Central at 4pm on March 15 and 17 and reach New Delhi the following day at 7.55 am.
- Four AC trains with dynamic pricing between New Delhi and Mumbai News Entry# 170863
by: rdb** Today (5:58AM)
MUMBAI: Railways have decided to run four air-conditioned premium trains between Mumbai and New Delhi with dynamic pricing system to cater to Holi rush.
The tariff for this train will increase as per the demand since the railway board has...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins