- MMRDA to reimburse railways for its land near Ghatkopar metro station News Entry# 171094
by: rdb** Today (11:20PM)
Metropolitan Commissioner at MMRDA, UPS Madan claims the issue over the ownership of 1400 sq mtrs of Central Railway land on which the Ghatkopar metro station has been constructed has been solved with the MMRDA being ready to pay CR Rs 18 crore to solve the issue. However, based on the current...
- Railway bribery case: Court puts on trial Bansal's nephew, others News Entry# 171093
by: rdb** Today (11:17PM)
Former Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal's nephew Vijay Singla and nine others, arrested in the Rs 10-crore cash-for-post railway bribery case, were today put on trial by a special court on charges of conspiracy and corruption.
Special CBI Judge Swarana Kanta...
- Man dies in accident News Entry# 171092
by: rdb** Today (8:30PM)
Dehradun: A 25-year-old man was killed after being hit by a train near Nayi Basti on Sunday evening.The deceased, Shyam Singh, a resident of Doiwala, was on his way to Doiwala from Dehradun. He used to run a shop in the Tapkeshwar fair.The body has been sent for a post-mortem...
- High speed rail transport is essential for India's growth: Yoshiyuki Kasai Q&A with Chairman of Central Japan Railway News Entry# 171091
by: rdb** Today (8:27PM)
Calling for larger government investment in Rail infrastructure, Yoshiyuki Kasai, Chairman of Central Japan Railway Company-that runs bullet trains in Japan, says that not just bullet trains but development of high speed rail transport in India between major cities is fundamental to the overall economic growth. Speaking to Business Standard...
- Majestic trains of royal Rajasthan seeing drastic dip in passengers News Entry# 171090
by: rdb** Today (7:54PM)
JAIPUR: Two majestic trains run by the Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation (RTDC) have been seeing a steady decline in the footfalls every season for the last five years. Though it has some improvements in the last week's run, thanks to the poor marketing and indifference of the officials both the...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins