- ‘Dhol Ka Mol’ play staged on 125th year of Oak Grove School News Entry# 134967
by: rdb** Today (08:36AM)
A cultural team from the North Frontier Railway, Guwahati, staged a play “Dhol Ka Mol”, written and directed by Hargovind Mehant, at the auditorium of Oak Grove School at Jharipani in Mussoorie on the fourth day of the 125th anniversary celebrations yesterday.The play dealt with social issues and highlighted the...
- Railgate: Bansal favoured catering contractors, says BJP News Entry# 134966
by: rdb** Today (08:05AM)
BJP on Saturday said former Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal caused a “massive” financial losses to Indian Railways by favouring the contractors by reducing license fee on catering contracts.“Former Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal reduced the licensee on catering contracts from 15 per cent to 10 per cent applicable for...
- CBI must question Bansal: Jain Says he favoured contractors by reducing licence fee on catering contracts News Entry# 134965
by: rdb** Today (08:00AM)
Providing no relief to former Union Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal, whose nephew is behind bars in connection with the Railgate, BJP today once again targeted the local MP for favouring contractors by reducing the licence fee on catering contracts, resulting in a huge financial loss to the Railways.Chairman of...
- JINDAL CALLS ON MINISTER News Entry# 134964
by: rdb** Today (07:37AM)
KAITHAL: MP Naveen Jindal submitted a memorandum of demands to Railways Minister CP Joshi. The demands include direct train service from Kaithal to Delhi, electrification of the Narwana Kurukshetra rail line and setting up of a halt at the HUDA Colony in Kaithal town.
- Special trains to ease holiday rush News Entry# 134963
by: rdb** Today (07:23AM)
LUCKNOW: Railways will run more summer special trains to clear extra rush of passengers. Train numbers 04040/04039 New Delhi-Patna AC Superfast Express special will run for ten trips. Train nos. 04040 will depart from New Delhi at 02:35 p.m. on May 30 and 31 and June 2, 3, 5, 6,...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins