- Officials in Tripura to oversee expansion work News Entry# 174319
by: rdb** Today (7:07AM)
Rajesh Kumar Singh, General Manager (Construction) of the Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), rrived in Agartala on Sunday to oversee railway expansion work in
Tripura. The construction division of the NFR is currently engaged to lay track upto Sabroom, the last point...
- Railway gives away scholarships News Entry# 174318
by: rdb** Today (7:07AM)
Scholarships worth Rs. 64,000 were given to meritorious children of railway employees here on Saturday by the Hubli Division of South Western Railway Women’s Welfare Organisation (SWRWWO).
Divisional Railway Manager of Hubli Division of SWR Sanjeev Mittal inaugurated the scholarship award...
- Child helpline rescues runaway boy News Entry# 174317
by: rdb** Today (7:06AM)
A 12-year-old boy from Andhra Pradesh, who ran away from home out of fear for exams, was rescued and reunited with the family after three days. In the three days of his life on the railway platforms, the child in school uniform earned Rs. 750 by selling chips.
- Train movement under Samastipur rail division hampered News Entry# 174316
by: rdb** Today (7:05AM)
Train movement under Samastipur rail division was hampered for around two hours on Friday morning when Darbhanga - New Delhi Sampark Kranti Superfast Express sped ahead leaving four coaches behind at Laheriasarai station. Four coaches at the rear got unlinked when the train left the place, throwing the railway traffic...
- Cancelled suburban trains are a holiday dampener for commuters News Entry# 174315
by: rdb** Today (7:03AM)
CHENNAI: Suburban commuters, especially holidayers and shoppers, were inconvenienced on Sunday as several trains were cancelled for maintenance work on the Beach-Tambaram route.
As it was the Easter weekend, stations saw milling crowds but trains came at intervals of 20 minutes...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins