- இந்த மாத இறுதியில் பொங்கலுக்கு சிறப்பு ரயில் News Entry# 159598
by: प्रतीक Today (1:19AM)
சென்னை: பொங்கலுக்கு ஊருக்கு செல்ல வசதியாக சிறப்பு ரயில் இயக்குவது குறித்து இந்த மாத இறுதியில் அறிவிக்கப்படும் என்று ரயில்வே பொது மேலாளர் தெரிவித்தார். போர்க்காலங்களில், இயற்கை பேரழிவுகள், இடர்பாடுகளின்போது மீட்பு பணிகளில் ஈடுபட தன்னார்வலர்களை கொண்ட 'மக்கள் பாதுகாப்பு படை' உள்ளது. பல்வேறு அமைப்புகளை சேர்ந்தவர்கள், நிறுவனங்களின் பணியாற்றுபவர்கள், தன்னார்வலர்கள் இந்த படையில் இருப்பார்கள். அவர்கள் மீட்டு பணிகள் குறித்த பயிற்சியும் பெற்றிருப்பார்கள். தெற்கு ரயில்வேயில் 1700 பயிற்சி...
- Train timings changed for RRC examination News Entry# 159597
by: प्रतीक Today (1:13AM)
The fifth and final phase of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of North Central Railway will be conducted on Sunday at different centres in Allahabad, Kanpur and Agra for various Group D posts. In view of the examination, changes have also been made in the timings of some passengers trains.
- Two trains delayed due to snag in loop line wire News Entry# 159596
by: प्रतीक Today (1:09AM)
Railway services were affected to some extent after an overhead equipment wire over loop line number three at the Nagpur railway station broke and tripped the system, on Saturday afternoon. This prompted closure of the system along platform number two thus affecting two trains.
- At CII fest, IRCTC offers attractive travel packages to Goa, Kashmir, Himachal... News Entry# 159595
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Yesterday (10:59PM)
With 80 exhibitors from eight countries offering interesting holiday packages with discounts at the CII International Tourism fest, the IRCTC stall seemed to be a crowd puller with its offers of international tours, customised holiday packages, corporate, educational and spiritual tours, all under one roof. From Himachal Pradesh, to Kashmir...
- SCR sets up high-end GPS/GPRS system News Entry# 159594
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Yesterday (10:59PM)
Hyderabad, Dec 7 (INN): The South Central Railway is committed to leverage the Information Technology to provide customer-friendly service delivery mechanisms towards qualitatively enhancing the passengers' experience on Railways.
The current position of running of trains is an important data input...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins