- Illegal railway scrap trade: Four culprits identified News Entry# 170925
by: rdb** Today (1:20AM)
The Vigilance department of the Railways which is probing the illegal sale of scraps from the East Coast Railways carriage workshop at Mancheswar here said on Sunday that in the course of inquiry they have found four persons involved...
- Safety goes for a toss! No CCTV cameras at city railway station News Entry# 170924
by: rdb** Today (1:15AM)
There are no adequate security measures in place at the Jalandhar railway station here as no closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras have been installed for years. The station handles more than 10,000 passengers every day. In the wake of an increasing passenger load, the need for proper security arrangements is felt to...
- IRFC extends closing date for tax-free bonds News Entry# 170923
by: rdb** Today (1:10AM)
The Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) on Friday said it is extending the closing date for its public issue of tax-free bonds to March 14. IRFC is seeking to raise Rs 2,916.87 crore through the issue, which was supposed to close on Friday. “We wanted the entire issue to be...
- Man comes under train; head severed News Entry# 170922
by: rdb** Today (1:07AM)
Mangalore: In a horrible incident, a man died after his head was severed when he came under a moving train at the tracks near the Bantwal Railway station on Friday.
The deceased looked to be aged around 30, wore a blue...
- UP ATS arrives to probe arms smuggling from Pakistan News Entry# 170921
by: rdb** Today (12:58AM)
AMRITSAR: A team of Uttar Pardesh's anti-terrorism squad (ATS) arrived here on Saturday to interrogate six Muzaffarnagar residents who were apprehended at Attari international railway station with 11 revolvers and 22 empty magazines brought from Lahore on Samjhauta Express on March 6.
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins