- Commissioner of Railway Safety to ask Railways to inspect fire-prone BHEL rakes News Entry# 173960
by: chayanghosh Today (6:21AM)
मुंबई Mumbai: After the reports about the frequent fire issues with Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd (BHEL) rakes, the Commissioner of Railway Safety (CRS), Central Circle, decided to take up the matter with the Central Railway (CR).
BHEL rakes were introduced...
- Waltair Division: Railway exhibition gets under way News Entry# 173959
by: chayanghosh Today (6:15AM)
विसखपटनम Visakhapatnam (VSKP): An exhibition was organised by the Waltair Division of East Coast Railway in connection with the 59th Railway Week celebrations.
Railway Week is celebrated every year in April to commemorate the chugging off of the 1st train...
- RVNL to transform its Biz with Robust IT Solution – to appoint System Integrator with stong SI Capabilities News Entry# 173958
by: chayanghosh Today (6:12AM)
नयी दिल्ली New Delhi: Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)’s passion to find ways to use ICT to make its businesses work better is going to take a new shape. Striving to position itself to respond to future challenges with targeted, pertinent services, RVNL intends to implement an Integrated IT solution...
- Titagarh Wagons makes open offer for Cimmco News Entry# 173957
by: chayanghosh Today (6:09AM)
कोलकत्ता Kolkata (KOAA): Kolkata-based railway wagons manufacturer Titagarh Wagons Ltd has launched a mandatory open offer to buy up to 25.08 per cent equity stake in Cimmco Limited (previously Cimmco Birla) from the public shareholders of the company, according to a stock market disclosure. The open offer has been triggered...
- Thane Railway Station to complete 161 Years News Entry# 173956
by: chayanghosh Today (6:07AM)
थाने Thane (TNA): Thane station will complete 161 years of its glorious existence on Wednesday, April 16, and will enter into its 162nd year. On this day in 1853, the first train ran from Boribundar to Thane. Ever since, Thane has evolved to become one of the most crowded...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins