- City resident finds ‘dead insect’ in meal on Shatabdi News Entry# 134199
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (04:09PM)
A city-based resident, Lovjot, traveling from Chandigarh to New Delhi by the noon Shatabdi (12046) on Saturday, found a dead insect in one of the two meals she ordered.
Lovjot said that she was traveling with her five-year-old daughter to New Delhi and she ordered one vegetarian meal and one non-vegetarian...
- Li Keqiang's visit: Race Course Metro station to be shut for 2 hrs News Entry# 134198
by: rdb** Today (04:06PM)
New Delhi: Anticipating Tibetan protests during the visit of Chinese premier Li Keqiang, DMRC has decided to close Metro station at Race Course Road for two hours in the evening, besides shutting four others on Monday.Race Course Metro station near PM's residence will remain closed for public from 7 pm...
- Security tightened, Delhi metro stations to be shut for Chinese premier's visit News Entry# 134197
by: rdb** Today (04:05PM)
New Delhi: As Chinese Premier Li Keqiang is set to arrive in Delhi on Sunday late afternoon, Delhi Police have deployed more personnel and shut down certain routes, including near the Chinese embassy.The Race Course station of Delhi Metro, which is close to the prime minister's official residence and the...
- MINI STEAM ENGINE, THE LATEST ATTRACTION AT RAILWAY MUSEUM News Entry# 134196
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (04:03PM)
Mysore, May 19- A miniature steam engine is the main attraction at the Railway Museum’s Sriranga Pavilion at the City Railway Station in city.
This is said to be the first of its kind model of a railway engine that actually runs on steam on miniature tracks laid inside the museum....
- मालवाहतुकीतून १४२ कोटींचे उत्पन्न News Entry# 134195
by: Rodrock Today (02:57PM)
गेल्या वर्षीच्या तुलनेत ४२ कोटींची वाढ
म . टा . प्रतिनिधी , नाशिकरोड
नाशिकरोड रेल्वे स्टेशनला मालवाहतुकीच्या माध्यमातून सन २०१२ - १३ या आर्थिक वर्षात १४२ कोटी आठ लाख रुपयांचे उत्पन्न मिळाले आहे . गेल्या वर्षीच्या तुलनेत हा आकडा ४२ कोटींनी वाढला असून दिवसेंदिवस स्टेशनवरून मालवाहतुकीत मोठ्या प्रमाणात वाढ होत...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins