Disclaimer   
Forum Super Search
 ♦ 
×
HashTag:
Member:
Posting Date From:
Posting Date To:
Train Type:
Train:
Station:
ONLY with Pic/Vid:
Sort by: Date:     Word Count:     Popularity:     

Search
  Go  
 
Tue Mar 31, 2015 21:01:40 ISTHomeTrainsΣChainsAtlasPNRForumGalleryNewsFAQTripsMembersLoginFeedback
Tue Mar 31, 2015 21:01:40 IST
PostPostPost Trn TipPost Trn TipPost Stn TipPost Stn TipModify Search
Filters:

Blog Entry# 413273  
Posted: May 01 2012 (4:28PM)

23 Responses
Last Response: Mar 13 2013 (1:52PM)
  
0 Followers
5473 views
May 01 2012 (4:28PM)   12081/Kannur - Trivandrum Jan Shatabdi Express        
 

Guest: 45625121   show all posts
Entry# 413273               Tags   Past Edits
This is a new feature showing the full history of past edits to this Blog Post. All members will now be able to Edit and refine their past and future Blog Posts with NO time limit.
I have traveled by this train on yesterday to Ernakulam.
Here are my observation;
1) Started from platform #2 at Calicut Station and at #1 train Hapa -Tirunelveli has came.
2) Very neat and clean atmosphere inside of the train
3) 95 % of the seat has booked from the Calicut itself, remaining 5% has packed from Tirur. Excellent Patronage and so many last minute travellers, and some of them, not able to confirm the ticket.
4) Arrive 10.00 am at ERN, a little bit late.
5) Some how, this train stopped at Karakkad near
...
Read more...
7 minutes.
6) I see some minor electrification work during Ferake and Kadaluni Station

5 posts - Tue May 01, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.

2 posts - Wed May 02, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.

1 posts - Thu May 03, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.

2 posts - Fri May 04, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.

3 posts - Tue May 08, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.

1 posts - Sat May 12, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.

  
3453 views
May 23 2012 (4:39PM)        

Hadi*^   2374 blog posts   44 correct pred (57% accurate)     Ph:+919744044280
Re# 413273-17               Tags   Past Edits
This is a new feature showing the full history of past edits to this Blog Post. All members will now be able to Edit and refine their past and future Blog Posts with NO time limit.
No, Akilesh, its not the mistake, SRR-CLT-CAN-MAQ electrification would tendered as SRR-CLT-CAN & CAN-MAQ section seperately.
And tender awarded for 2 different agencies. During this FY, target fixed for SRR-CLT-CAN section is SRR-VLI-CLT.
On the other side, target fixed for CA-EZM-CHV to complete this FY

1 posts - Wed May 23, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.

1 posts - Thu May 24, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.

1 posts - Thu Jun 14, 2012 - are hidden. Click to open.

2 posts - Mon Mar 11, 2013 - are hidden. Click to open.

1 posts - Tue Mar 12, 2013 - are hidden. Click to open.

2 posts - Wed Mar 13, 2013 - are hidden. Click to open.

ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator

Reservations Open Today @ 8am for:
Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Fri Apr 10, 2015
Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Wed Apr 15, 2015
Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Thu Apr 30, 2015
Trains with ARP 60 Dep on: Sat May 30, 2015

  
  

Rail News

New Trains

Site Announcements

  • Entry# 1410521
    Mar 28 (11:12PM)


  • Entry# 1402804
    Mar 21 (08:45AM)


    -@all: This is a reminder to all vis-a-vis [News Entry# 217349|http://indiarailinfo.com/news/post/217349], that IRI does not promote or is involved in ANY WAY with Indian Railways ticketing. In fact, you may consider IRI to host all kinds of Railway information EXCEPT for ticketing and commercial activities. We have deliberately kept a very...
  • Entry# 1394619
    Mar 12 (07:04PM)


    Due to numerous other site activities and preoccupations, it has been a really long time - about 1.5 years - since we inducted our last batch of Admins. Here is a refresher about the Admin role: Admin is just another role to participate in this site. There are some advantages as...
  • Entry# 1362272
    Feb 06 2015 (08:27PM)


    General note regarding News posts: The proper well-defined procedure of posting News articles is through the News section. The original link title and content are preserved, and are easily searchable. . Some members regularly post News articles in the main Forum. This is not explicitly prohibited by the site, and it is FINE...
  • Entry# 1356050
    Jan 30 2015 (11:51PM)


    Several routine trouble-makers have been banned from the site, yesterday and today. We shall see to it that they do NOT return to vitiate the atmosphere of this site. They will NOT be coming back. . Many others have been placed under Restricted blogging or have lost the Objection privilege. . Note to all...
  • Entry# 1350204
    Jan 24 2015 (01:07PM)


Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom


Go to Mobile site