- Metro won't have exclusive women's coaches for now News Entry# 190445
by: rdb** Today (5:53AM)
Mumbai Metro functioning for barely two months has announced separate coaches for women, commuters on Delhi Metro too get the facility. However, Namma Metro has no such facility for its women commuters.In fact, the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) has no plans to implement such a facility in the near...
- East Champaran police arrest Chiknauta railway crossing gateman News Entry# 190444
by: rdb** Today (5:50AM)
MOTIHARI: The East Champaran police arrested Santosh Mallik, gateman of Chiknauta manned railway crossing and main accused in the case of Rapti Ganga Express - autorickshaw collision near Semra on Monday, from Madhubani town on Wednesday. He will be quizzed by the police here to record his statement. East Champaran...
- Train runs over woman at Pimpri railway station News Entry# 190443
by: rdb** Today (5:49AM)
PUNE: A 66-year-old woman from Rajasthan, who had arrived in the city on Wednesday morning to meet her son, was run over by a speeding train while she was crossing the tracks at the Pimpri railway station. Her daughter-in-law, who had come to pick her up, also sustained severe injuries.
- Cabinet nod to Metro rail in Nagpur News Entry# 190442
by: Rony** Today (4:47AM)
New Delhi, Aug 20 (PTI) In a pre-election bonanza to Maharashtra, the Union Cabinet today cleared a Rs 8,860 crore metro project in Nagpur, which will become the latest city in the country to have the modern transportation service.
- स्टेशन में गुजरात की तर्ज पर होगी साफ-सफाई News Entry# 190441
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (2:23AM)
जबलपुर। रेल मंडल के सभी स्टेशनों में अब गुजरात की तर्ज पर साफ-सफाई होगी। क्योंकि पश्चिम मध्य रेल और जबलपुर मंडल रेल प्रबंधक कार्यालय के अधिकारियों की टीम गुजरात यह सब देखने और सीखने गई है।
जानकार बताते हैं कि पश्चिम...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins