- Monorail ridership falls over poor feeder services From 1.36 lakh passengers in first week, the figure has come down to 92,771 News Entry# 171110
by: Hyd Today (1:03AM)
Monorail ridership falls over poor feeder services
From 1.36 lakh passengers in first week, the figure has come down to 92,771
Rajendra B Aklekar firstname.lastname@example.org TWEETS @rajtoday
- Why post cops at bars? Let them maintain law and order at rly stns, bus depots: HC News Entry# 171109
by: Hyd Today (12:58AM)
Why post cops at bars? Let them maintain law and order at rly stns, bus depots: HC
Rosy Sequeira TNN
Mumbai: The Bombay high court on Monday questioned the state for...
- KEM doc dies on train, search on for relatives Uncle Refuses To Sign Affidavit, Not Keen On Assets News Entry# 171108
by: Hyd Today (12:58AM)
KEM doc dies on train, search on for relatives
Uncle Refuses To Sign Affidavit, Not Keen On Assets
Sumitra Deb Roy TNN
- WR cracks down on rooftop travel, to remove coach ladders News Entry# 171107
by: Hyd Today (12:56AM)
Manthan K Mehta TNN
Mumbai: The Western Railway (WR) has decided to remove the ladder attached to the rear-end of the coaches of electrical multiple unit (EMU) rakes to prevent cases of rooftop travelling.
- Mizoram thrash Railways 3-0 to win Santosh Trophy News Entry# 171106
by: rdb** Today (12:36AM)
Mizoram today blanked Railways 3-0 in a one-sided final of the 68th National Football Championship for the Santosh Trophy here today. Zico Zoremsanga scored on either side of half-time and a second half injury time strike from F Lalrinpuia helped...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins