- SPECIAL TRAIN BETWEEN YESHVANTPUR AND JAIPUR News Entry# 159440
by: sgodgroup Today (7:59PM)
For the convenience of the passengers and to clear the extra rush, Railways has decided to run 8 trips of special train betweenYeshvantpur and Jaipur via Vasai Road, Surat, Vadodara and Ratlam .
- Four Firms Qualified for System Works Contract for 1st Phase of Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor News Entry# 159439
by: sgodgroup Today (7:40PM)
A total six international companies in joint venture with leading Indian companies participated in pre qualification bid process for system works (Electrical and signal & telecommunication woks) of Bhaupur- Khurja segment of Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor project(343 km.). The joint venture firms who qualified are INABENSA-ANSALDO-EME-BCEPL, KEC-ELECNOR-KYOSAN, SIEMENS Consortium and...
- 8800 Additional Berths in Eight Express Trains by Attaching Additional Coaches to Clear Extra Rush / Waitlisted Passengers News Entry# 159438
by: OGL** Today (7:34PM)
South Central Railway will temporarily augment the following Eight Express Trains with additional Coaches to clear the extra rush / waitlisted passengers as per the details mentioned below:-
- SCR to run Two Special Trains Between Kurnool City and Bhopal News Entry# 159437
by: RIP Nelson Mandela** Today (7:23PM)
South Central Railway will run two Special Trains between Kurnool City and Bhopal in order to clear extra rush of passengers and pilgrims attending Izthema at Bhopal as per the following schedule:-
Train No. 07619 Kurnool City - Bhopal Special...
- Member Engineering, Railway Board gives away the President’s Home Guard and Civil Defence Medals to Railway Employees News Entry# 159436
by: sgodgroup Today (6:56PM)
Shri Subodh Jain, Member Engineering, Railway Board gave away the President’s Home Guard and Civil Defence Medals to Shri Udayan P. Bhange, Sr. Technician & Pt. CDI/South East Central Railway and Shri V.V. Marathe, Sr. CDI/South Western Railway at a Civil Defence Conference-2013 held in New Delhi. These Railway emplo....
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins