- Delhi Metro employee arrested for theft News Entry# 170931
by: rdb** Today (1:43AM)
A Delhi Metro employee was arrested for stealing over Rs.3 lakh in cash from the locker of the control room of Rohini (West) Metro station, police said Sunday.
Satish, 20, a house-keeping employee, was arrested after a CCTV camera caught him...
- Unions’ interference slows Kochi metro work News Entry# 170930
by: rdb** Today (1:43AM)
Work at Palarivattom station was affected this week since a few trade unions were demanding that more workers with union membership be deployed there
Civil works at a few Kochi Metro work sites and at the Kalamassery casting yard have slowed...
- Sreedharan in city to take a stock of Lucknow Metro project News Entry# 170929
by: rdb** Today (1:41AM)
A week after he accepted Uttar Pradesh government's offer to be the chief advisor of the Lucknow Metro project, E. Sreedharan will be visiting the state capital Saturday, officials said.
Sreedharan, who is accredited with the successful launch of Delhi Metro,...
- CR’s GM inspects trains News Entry# 170928
by: rdb** Today (1:36AM)
After an inspection of the Kalyan to Kasara section, the Central Railway (CR) general manager Sunil Kumar Sood said on Saturday that, prima facie, running trains after increasing the height of the platforms to 920 mm seems feasible. “According to what we have seen, the picture seems positive. I don’t...
- ‘Travel in Metro Trains to Be Made Safe for Women’ News Entry# 170927
by: rdb** Today (1:34AM)
Former chief secretary and member of the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT), Minnie Mathew on Saturday emphasised the need to make Hyderabad and other Indian cities in the country safe for women, so that they can freely move about and compete with men in all spheres of activity.
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins