- : Bangalore Metro Rail Route and Timings News Entry# 134642
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (06:18PM)
Bangalore Metro Rail Route and Timings
Currently the Bangalore Metro Rail is operated between Baiyappanahalli and MG Road.
Bangalore Metro Rail Route (BMRCL) : Baiyappanahalli Swami Vivekananda Road Indiranagar Ulsoor Trinity Mahatma Gandhi Road (MG Road)
Bangalore Metro Rail Timings (BMRCL) : 6 AM to 8 AM : Every 15 minutes 8 AM...
- Emergency team Respond to 'Vague' train accident Information | Mock Drill | UdaipurTimes News Entry# 134641
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (06:17PM)
Emergency rescue team of Railway Department responded after receiving information about an Udaipur-Ahmedabad bound passenger train hit an auto rickshaw injuring eight people.
The accident took place when the rickshaw was crossing a man less Railway Crossing between Umerda and Kharvachanda villages (12km from Udaipur). The information was later revealed...
- TEMPORARY AUGMENTATION OF SULTANPUR EXPRESS AND SADBHAVNA EXPRES TRAINS News Entry# 134640
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (06:05PM)
TEMPORARY AUGMENTATION OF SULTANPUR EXPRESS AND SADBHAVNA EXPRES TRAINS
For the convenience of the rail passengers and to increase the passenger carrying capacity of Trains, Northern Railway has decided to augment the...
- Bandra Terminal Acid Attack: Victim’s Condition Worsens, Culprit Yet to be Arrested News Entry# 134639
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (06:03PM)
Preeti Rathi, the 25-year-old woman who fell victim to an acid attack at the Bandra railway station in Mumbai, is said to be in critical condition after one of her lungs collapsed.
Doctors at Bombay Hospital, where Rathi is being treated at, said on Wednesday that her condition has worsened ever...
- Tourists flock to Darjeeling to escape from scotching heat - The main attraction of the valley is the famous Toy Train, which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, and runs between Siliguri and Darjeeling. News Entry# 134638
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (05:55PM)
Darjeeling (West Bengal), May 22 (ANI): Tourists, both domestic and foreign, are making a beeline for Darjeeling, to escape the scorching heat of the plains.
Darjeeling, located in the Lesser Himalayas, with its varied landscape and spectacular beauty, has been a favorite and affordable destination not only for locals, but also...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins