- बुंदेलखंड एक्सप्रेस को भी मिला ‘आईएसओ-9001’ का तमगा News Entry# 170888
by: Saurabh*^ Today (9:47AM)
बांदा (शमीम अहमद)। उत्तर मध्य रेलवे ने प्रयागराज एक्सप्रेस के बाद अब बुंदेलखंड एक्सप्रेस को भी ‘आईएसओ-9001’ प्रमाण पत्र से लैस कर दिया गया है। यह प्रमाण पत्र यात्रियों की सुविधाओं से जुड़े मानकों पर खरा उतरने वाली ट्रेन को हासिल होता है।
- - छिवकी के रास्ते तीन समर स्पेशल ट्रेनें News Entry# 170887
by: Saurabh*^ Today (9:46AM)
इलाहाबाद। होली की तैयारियों में जुटे रेलवे प्रशासन ने अब गर्मियों की छुट्टियों के लिए स्पेशल ट्रेनों की घोषणा शुरू कर दी है। शनिवार को सात स्पेशल ट्रेनें घोषित की गईं, जिनमें से तीन स्पेशल ट्रेनें छिवकी स्टेशन से होकर निकलेंगी। गाड़ी संख्या 01027/01028 मुंबई सीएसटी-वाराणसी स्पेशल मुंबई से दो...
- Premium train between Jammu-Delhi News Entry# 170886
by: katra yesvantpur LHB sf express** Today (9:19AM)
Aiming to serve the twin objectives of catering to the Holi rush and earning additional revenue, the cash-strapped railways will next week run two Premium trains with costlier tickets for Mumbai and Jammu.
Bookings for the Premium trains, which are to...
- Unions’ interference slows metro work News Entry# 170885
by: rdb** Today (7:38AM)
Civil works at a few Kochi Metro work sites and at the Kalamassery casting yard have slowed down because of alleged interference by trade unions.
Metro sources said work at Palarivattom station was affected this week since a few trade unions...
- AIADMK candidate promises rail connectivity to Jolarpet News Entry# 170884
by: rdb** Today (7:37AM)
All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam candidate for Tiruvannamalai Lok Sabha constituency R. Vanaroja promises to bring about rail connectivity between Tiruvannamalai and Jolarpet via Chengam, if she was elected to the Parliament. Addressing her maiden press conference here on Saturday she said that she will also help expedite Then...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins