- Land acquisition delay will have marginal impact on Kochi metro statio News Entry# 187329
by: rdb** Today (11:37PM)
Delay in acquiring seven more acres of land for Kochi Metro will have marginal impact on construction of stations, though it has affected construction schedule of the metro’s viaducts at many places.Delay in acquiring seven more acres of land for Kochi Metro will have marginal impact on construction of stations,...
- 8 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know about the Delhi Metro News Entry# 187328
by: rdb** Today (11:34PM)
Metro is probably Delhi’s biggest draw. Everywhere you go, conversations are always veering towards this amazing addition to the city – but do you know all those teeny tiny, unknown but awesome facts about the metro? We found some interesting ones via this Quora thread. Curated awesomeness, eh?
- Metro hoax caller arrested News Entry# 187327
by: rdb** Today (11:34PM)
KOLKATA: A 30-year-old has been arrested for making a hoax call to the Metro Railway security helpline. Palash Purkait was nabbed by Kolkata Police on Sunday. The person has been booked under section 505 (1) (b) of the Indian Penal Code (intent to cause or which is likely to cause...
- Govt Adamant on Metro Alignment Change News Entry# 187326
by: rdb** Today (11:32PM)
HYDERABAD: With the government insisting that the L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Ltd (LTMRHL) to change the alignment of the project at two locations near heritage sites, the Hyderabad Metro Rail is carrying out a detailed survey for examining various options and is likely to submit a report to the government...
- Railways eye present infrastructure to run semi-high-speed trains in nine corridors News Entry# 187325
by: rdb** Today (11:30PM)
New Delhi: After conducting successful trials between the New Delhi-Agra segment, the Indian Railways is now eying to utilize the existing infrastructure to run semi-high-speed trains between nine important destinations of the country.
For this, the Railways has identified nine corridors...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins