- Railway revenue rises 7.7% to Rs 11559 crore in February 2014 News Entry# 171174
by: rdb** Today (4:46PM)
Railways to meet the revenue targets set for 2013-14
The revenue of Indian Railway (IR) increased 7.7%, on yoy basis, to Rs 11558.61 crore in February 2014. The goods revenue, accounting for 69% of the total revenue, increased 9.1% to Rs...
- जोधपुर, सियालदह के लिए स्पेशल ट्रेन News Entry# 171173
by: Wo Hue Na Humare Today (4:41PM)
इलाहाबाद। होली की भीड़ को निकालने के लिए रेलवे प्रशासन ने जोधपुर से सियालदह के लिए एक फेरा स्पेशल ट्रेन चलाने का निर्णय लिया है। यह ट्रेन इलाहाबाद जंक्शन पर रुकते हुए जाएगी। गाड़ी संख्या 04803 जोधपुर से 14 मार्च को अपराह्न 15.15 बजे छूटकर मकराना, जयपुर, आगरा फोर्ट, होते...
- डीआरएम ने रोका एडीईएन का वेतन News Entry# 171172
by: Wo Hue Na Humare Today (4:38PM)
प्रतापगढ़। रेल महाप्रबंधक के निरीक्षण के पहले जंक्शन का जायजा लेने पहुंचे डीआरएम को हर कोने में खामियां मिलीं। यह देख उनका पारा चढ़ा तो एडीईएन को फटकार लगाने के साथ ही उनका वेतन रोकने का फरमान सुनाया। बोले कि दो दिन में स्टेशन पर कोई कमी नहीं मिलनी चाहिए,...
- Tobacco sale goes unchecked Vendors have set up stalls at entry and exit gates of the railway station News Entry# 171171
by: rdb** Today (4:04PM)
Ludhiana: Tobacco vendors have found a new way to temporarily escape law by setting up their stalls exactly outside the entry and exit gates of the railway station. The Railway Protection Force said they could not take action as that part of the land came under the local administration.In the...
- A1 station on a makeover spree- Food plaza, lounge & toilets for passengers’ comfort at Dhanbad News Entry# 171170
by: rdb** Today (4:04PM)
Dhanbad railway station, having won the A1 status in August last year, is now going through an image makeover process to become passenger-friendly.One of the prominent junctions under the East Central Railway, Dhanbad, which records an average footfall of around 20,000 daily, will soon boast a deluxe toilet complex, a...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins