- Railway red-tapism led to Telangana train-bus tragedy News Entry# 186973
by: rdb** Today (5:45PM)
The Railway spent Rs 35 lakh building a room for a gateman at the unmanned Masaipet railway crossing but did not get permission to install a gate, which cost the lives of 16 schoolchildren.
South-Central railway received several representations from the...
- Arunachal BJP team meets Railway minister News Entry# 186972
by: rdb** Today (5:42PM)
While appreciating Railway Minster D V Sadananda Gowda for the proposal to build three major strategic railway lines in Arunachal Pradesh upto Tawang, a state BJP team led by president Tai Tagak has urged him to upgrade the Arunachal Express to a super fast weekly express between Naharlagun and New...
- Railway worker allegedly gangraped, state seeks report News Entry# 186971
by: rdb** Today (5:41PM)
A middle-aged woman working with railways today alleged that four co-workers had gangraped her for days together and threatened to upload those photographs on internet if she opened her mouth, police said.
"We have received a complaint. We have started...
- Railway’s Dedicated Freight Corridor touched Rs 80,000 crore News Entry# 186970
by: rdb** Today (5:39PM)
The initial investment needed for the Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) was estimated around Rs. 27,000 crore but now it touched to Rs 80,000 crore in the span of 6 years for the various genuine reasons, said Mr. Arunendra Kumar, Chairman, Railway Board at an ASSOCHAM event held in New Delhi.
- Parents bury wrong body as son recuperates in hospital News Entry# 186969
by: rdb** Today (5:34PM)
A couple performed the final rites for their son, who was killed in the school bus-train accident near Telangana on Thursday, only to be informed later that they were handed the wrong body and their son was recuperating in a hospital.
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins