- South Central Railway to Run 70 Special Summer Trains in May/June 2013 News Entry# 134833
by: rdb** Today (04:54AM)
Hyderabad: South central railway CPRO K Sambasiva Rao informed that they have decided to run 70 special trains keeping to cope with the rush of passengers during the summer holidays.
Ten special serviced between Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam
Train no. 07104 leaves from Secunderabad at 9.00 pm on 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and...
- World Bank all for an eco-friendly Hyderabad News Entry# 134832
by: rdb** Today (04:51AM)
World Bank country head Barjor E. Mehta hails the innovative features, multi-modal integration and the urban redesign approach of the HMR project; terms it a very promising oneThe World Bank has promised all support to the Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMR) project and the plans to transform the capital into an...
- Metro train to ply every 5 minutes, carry 1,000 persons News Entry# 134831
by: rdb** Today (04:49AM)
Each train of Kochi Metro Rail will have three coaches and the capacity to carry a maximum of 1,000 persons.The average speed will be 34 km per hour and the train will be compliant with communication-based control. The operational speed limit was fixed at 80 km per hour and the...
- China-Pak rail plan worries India News Entry# 134830
by: rdb** Today (04:49AM)
New Delhi : India is deeply concerned over a China-Pakistan pact to build a railway line through Pakistan-occupied Kashmir that Chinese Premier Li Keqiang is reported to have agreed to during his visit to Islamabad.“To the extent that it concerns PoK, we have made our views known to the Chinese...
- Ansari for road, rail links to Central Asian nations News Entry# 134829
by: rdb** Today (04:48AM)
Uzbekistan welcomes more Indian investments
Vice-President Hamid Ansari has underlined the need for establishing a road and rail connectivity between India and Central Asian countries and said only such connectivity could bring India closer to Central Asia.In an informal interaction with journalists on board the aircraft during his return to India...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins