- Disclose snags which brought metro services to halt: CIC News Entry# 187887
by: rdb** Today (5:55AM)
The Central Information Commission has directed the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation to disclose the details of technical snags due to which trains halted on the routes during the last one year.
The order of the Commission came on the petition of...
- Delhi: 11,000 more buses, ring railway to help reduce air pollution News Entry# 187886
by: rdb** Today (5:54AM)
The Delhi government has drawn up a plan to boost public transport by buying buses, building depots and asking Delhi Metro and Northern Railways to augment their services and provide last-mile connectivity.
- Raksha Bandhan spl trains in MP News Entry# 187885
by: rdb** Today (5:51AM)
In view of the Raksha Bandhan rush, the West Central Railway's Bhopal Division would run special trains.
The 02185 Habibganj-Rewa train would ply on August 7, 8 and 9 while the 02186 Rewa-Habibganj train would run on the same days. Each...
- Palghar district inaugurated by Chief Minister - The CM added said that Palghar is part of the proposed industrial corridor and is also going to get a new railway line. News Entry# 187884
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (5:33AM)
Palghar became Maharashtra’s 36th district on Friday with chief minister Prithviraj Chauhan on Friday inaugurating the new district carved out of the Thane district. Palghar has population of 29 lakh with a predominant tribal community. “We will ensure that in Palghar district, while witnessing development in the future, tribals do...
- Two RPF officials arrested for running drug racket News Entry# 187883
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (5:30AM)
The anti corruption bureau (ACB) of the central bureau of investigation (CBI), Pune division, on Friday arrested two railway protection force (RPF) officials for allegedly running a drug racket at the Lonavala station.
Following a tip off, the team first raided...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins