- Cardiac Cath Lab Unit Inaugurated at Railway Central Hospital, Lallaguda News Entry# 187673
by: SRG** Today (8:33PM)
Cardiac Cath Lab Unit Inaugurated at Railway Central Hospital, Lallaguda
Dr. P.S Prasad, Director General, Railway Health Services, Indian Railways, inaugurated a newly established Cardiac Cath Lab Unit at Railway Central Hospital today (29th July, 2014) in the presence of Shri...
- Vacant Berths Available in Special Trains as on 31st July 2014 News Entry# 187672
by: SRG** Today (8:32PM)
Vacant Berths Available in Special Trains
South Central Railway is running several special trains between various destinations to clear extra rush of passengers. The earliest dates on which vacant berths are available...
- 22,200 Additional Berths/Seats by Attaching Additional Coaches News Entry# 187671
by: SRG** Today (8:14PM)
22,200 Additional Berths/Seats by Attaching Additional Coaches
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, South Central Railway will temporarily augment the following Trains with additional AC II Tier/AC III Tier/AC Chair Car/Sleeper Class coaches as detailed below:-
- CHANGE IN TIMINGS OF 11003 DADAR - SAWANTWADI ROAD RAJYA RANI EXPRESS WITH EFFECT FROM 30.09.2014 News Entry# 187670
by: Vaibhav Agarwal*^ Today (7:56PM)
It has been decided to change the departure time of train No. 11003 Dadar (T) - Sawantwadi Road Rajya Rani Express with effect from 30.09.2014, due to speeding up of train by 10 minutes between Dadar & Roha on Central Railway system.
- 50 मिनट में गंगानगर News Entry# 187669
by: IRF Today (6:29PM)
हनुमानगढ़। रोडवेज बसों के पहिए बुधवार को पूरी तरह से थमे रहे लेकिन हनुमानगढ़-श्रीगंगानगर रेलवे मार्ग पर चलने वाली ट्रेनों की रफ्तार बढ़ने से यात्रियों को राहत मिली। बुधवार को इस रेल मार्ग पर 100 किमी प्रति घंटे की रफ्तार से ट्रेनें चली। इससे पूर्व में इस मार्ग पर 50...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins