- Refilled water bottles on brisk sale News Entry# 134620
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (03:51PM)
ALLAHABAD: Next time crush empty bottle of mineral water to make sure that it cannot be reused. Though ordinary, but this simple act can save someone's life in this sizzling summer. The business of refilling bottles with water, from washing lines along tracks, and re-selling it is witnessing a boom....
- Bengaluru-Patna summer special train from May 21 News Entry# 134619
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (03:47PM)
ALLAHABAD: Due to heavy rush of passengers during the ongoing summer season, railway administration has decided to run a weekly summer special between Patna and Bengaluru. Train number 06513/06514 will comprise of 17 general class coaches only and though it would not pass through Allahabad, it will touch Chheoki railway...
- now irctc will book four lakh railway e-tickets daily - अब रोजाना बुक होंगे रेलवे के चार लाख ई टिकट News Entry# 134618
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (03:47PM)
रेलवे ने अपनी रिजर्वेशन प्रणाली को पुख्ता और प्रभावी करने के लिए 100 करोड़ की लागत से आईआरसीटीसी साइट को नए सिरे से तैयार किया है। इसके बाद प्रतिदिन चार लाख ई टिकट बुक हो सकेंगे।
एक वरिष्ठ अधिकारी ने कहा कि हमने सिस्टम को और बेहतर बनाया है। उच्च क्षमता...
- Valadi-Palanganatham line declared safe for traffic News Entry# 134617
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (03:46PM)
Signal conversion for double line to be taken up soon
Rail traffic on the new Valadi-Kallakudi Palanganatham BG section is expected to start soon with the Commissioner of Railway Safety (CRS), Southern Circle, Bangalore, according his statutory sanction on Wednesday. Sources told The Hindu that the CRS, who inspected the double...
- WB: Goods train catches fire, no casualty News Entry# 134616
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (03:43PM)
Purulia: A bogey of a goods train caught fire at Purulia railway station which was doused by fire tenders, railway sources said.
No casualty or loss to property was reported in the incident.
The fire was detected in the coal-laden train, on its way from Bilaspur to Durgapur, when it stopped at...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins