- Nilambur-Nanjangud Railway Line: Kerala to bear 50% cost News Entry# 159400
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (10:34AM)
Wayanad: The Kerala State Government would bear 50 per cent cost of the proposed Nilambur-Nanjancode railway line, said Chief Minister Oommen Chandy at Kalpetta on Thursday. Speaking at the District-level Mass Contact Programme at the SKMJ School Ground the CM said the project would provide rail connectivity for the Wayand ...
- Chandigarh UT Admn studying Metro Models of various States News Entry# 159399
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (10:34AM)
Chandigarh (CDG): The UT Administration is in the process of studying the metro models of various states to execute Metro Rail project in the city. With Metro Rail already having been introduced in four states in the country, the city has examples that can be emulated.
- Nepalese man crushed under train Kalka Shatabdi (12011), reached the city 45 minutes late on Thursday owing to an accident at the Ambala station News Entry# 159398
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (10:33AM)
Nepalese man crushed under train Chandigarh: The Kalka Shatabdi (12011), which arrives in Chandigarh at 11:05 am, reached the city 45 minutes late on Thursday owing to an accident at the Ambala station, where a man died after being run over by the train. The victim, Kiran Raye (20), was...
- MMRDA to opt MSSC Security for Metro and Monorail Systems in Mumbai | RailNews News Entry# 159397
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (10:28AM)
Mumbai: The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has almost finalised an agency to guard metro and monorail, which are yet to be inaugurated.
The two new modes of transport in Mumbai will start in the next few months. Initially, the...
- Special Trains between Gulbarga and Bhopal News Entry# 159396
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (10:27AM)
Gulbarga (GR): Railways have decided to run two special trains between Gulbarga and Bhopal to clear the extra rush of passengers due to religious congregation ‘Ijtema’. The details of service as under:-
01221 Gulbarga – Bhopal special train will leave Gulbarga...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins