- Rly. sweepers held on theft charge News Entry# 134561
by: rdb** Today (10:41PM)
HYDERABAD:The railway police arrested four railway sweepers on charges of stealing a passenger’s bags which contained 417 grams of gold ornaments worth Rs. 12 lakh.The passenger Pavan Kumar arrived at Secunderabad station from Tirupati by Narayanadri Express on Sunday morning. The sweepers Ganga, Lalita, Suguna and Rajyalaxmi stole two bags...
- Emergency medical centre comes up at Tambaram station News Entry# 134560
by: rdb** Today (10:40PM)
A 24x7 free emergency medical centre was inaugurated at Tambaram railway station on Tuesday.The centre, to be run by Global Hospitals Group in association with Indian Railways, will provide immediate emergency care for passengers.A hospital release stated that a trained medical team will be available at the station at all...
- K.L Pandey Addl. GM of SCR News Entry# 134559
by: rdb** Today (10:39PM)
K.L. Pandey has taken over as Additional General Manager, South Central Railway on Tuesday.Prior to this posting, he was Chief Operations Manager, West Central Railway, Jabalpur, according to a press release here on Tuesday.
- Railway staff caught red-handed News Entry# 134558
by: rdb** Today (10:38PM)
NEW DELHI:As many as 252 railway employees and 116 railway touts were caught red-handed, indulging in reservation malpractices, during the decoy checks conducted by the Northern Railway vigilance squads between March 1 and May 17.
- Railway bribery case: Contractor remanded to judicial custody till June 1 News Entry# 134557
by: rdb** Today (10:35PM)
NEW DELHI: A Delhi court on Wednesday sent contractor Sushil Daga, one of the accused in the Rs 10-crore railway bribery case in which former Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal's nephew is among those arrested, to judicial custody till June 1. Daga was produced before Special CBI Judge Swarana Kanta...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins