- Harbour, Transharbour lines see major disruptions News Entry# 137714
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (12:09PM)
Services on Harbour and Transharbour lines were delayed Tuesday due to the failure of an overhead equipment at Chembur and a protest at Belapur.
Twenty-two services on Harbour line were cancelled between 1.51 pm and 3.35 pm after the overhead equipment of a Panvel-CST local malfunctioned.
Earlier in the day, a Panvel-CST...
- Five killed as passengers in UP jump from Jan Sadharan Express after false fire rumour News Entry# 137713
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (12:08PM)
Firozabad, UP, Jun 19: Five railway passengers lost their lives on Tuesday night as they jumped from the Jan Sadharan Express going from Patna to New Delhi, and were crushed by a Rajdhani Express coming from the opposite direction near Firozabad.
The stampede was caused by a false rumour circulated aboard...
- protest at railway track, hisar, haryana - सैनीवास में ग्रामीणों ने रेलवे ट्रैक रोका, पीड़ित परिवारों के लिए मांगे 20 लाख रुपए News Entry# 137712
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (12:07PM)
सिवानी मंडी. सैनीवास में तीन दिन पहले ट्रेन के साथ हादसे में एक युवक की मौत के मामले में रेलवे पुलिस की कार्रवाई से नाराज ग्रामीणों ने मंगलवार को हिसार-राजगढ़ रेलवे ट्रैक को जाम कर दिया। गुस्साए ग्रामीणों ने रेलवे प्रशासन के खिलाफ जमकर नारेबाजी की और अधिकारियों पर इस...
- Train safety derailed in Andhra Pradesh News Entry# 137711
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (12:03PM)
Hyderabad: Trains that run through Andhra Pradesh have become more unsafe with thefts and robberies increasing by nearly 34 per cent. The total crime rate went up by 47 per cent last year, according to recent data from the National Crime Record Bureau. AP has the second highest crime rate in...
- Tiruvembur station yet to receive Adarsh status | The Hindu News Entry# 137710
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (11:55AM)
In the absence of any follow-up measure after last year’s budget announcement by the Railways to accord Adarsh status to Tiruverumbur station, the major station — located on the Tiruchi-Thanjavur railway section — still presents a pathetic sight.
Although a highly-patronised station, it is yet to get a footbridge and a...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Sea
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the na
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members mi
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connec
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see p
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins