- Travel agent arrested for cheating people News Entry# 186498
by: Rony** Today (12:13AM)
New Delhi, Jul 23 (PTI) A 35-year-old travel agent was today arrested for allegedly cheating people to the tune of Rs one crore on the pretext of booking their train and air tickets, police said.
The accused, arrested by the Crime...
- Senior Railway engineer booked by CBI in graft case News Entry# 186497
by: Rony** Today (12:02AM)
Nagpur, Jul 23 (PTI) The local unit of CBI has booked a senior Section Engineer of Central Railway after carrying out searches in his house and office in an alleged graft case involving a Kolkata-based company.
CBI conducted the searches at...
- Delhi Government releases first instalment of Rs 200 crore to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation News Entry# 186496
by: rdb** Yesterday (10:52PM)
NEW DELHI: Delhi Government today released the first instalment of Rs 200 crore to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) for the construction of Metro network in the capital city."Government has released an amount of Rs 200 crore as contribution to equity as a first instalment in the current year of...
- Delhi Metro's card recharge value from vending machine reduced News Entry# 186495
by: rdb** Yesterday (10:48PM)
NEW DELHI: The minimum add value for Delhi Metro's smart cards for recharging from token vending machines has been reduced to Rs.100 again, Metro authorities said Tuesday.However, if one is adding value to the smart card from a customer care centre, the value remains Rs.200."On the basis of feedback and...
- Delhi Metro records highest ridership of over 26.84 lakh commuters News Entry# 186494
by: rdb** Yesterday (10:46PM)
NEW DELHI: The Delhi Metro has recorded its highest ever ridership of 26,84,132 passengers with the maximum number of commuters taking Line 3 and 4 to Dwarka Sector 21 to Noida City Centre and Vaishali.The highest ridership recorded throughout the day was 26,84,132 yesterday, which surpassed the earlier record set...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins