Blog Posts by vaidyan
Jan 24 2017 (21:17) ASR/Amritsar Junction (6 PFs)
vaidyan 53 blog posts
The Lodging facilities are not available at Amritsar Station. Even though Amritsar is mentioned in the List of Stations, the rooms are not available on entering the PNR for all the categories of Double/Single Room , Family Room, Dormitory Room. The message appears "No rooms available for slot/booking". Rooms should be provided at this station as this is a major tourist destination.
Feb 02 2017 (15:26)
kab mere acche din aayenge~ 1204 blog posts 180 correct pred (55% accurate)
Did you visit the station and checked that NO RETIRING ROOMS available at all or Online booking isn't available??
Feb 11 2017 (16:34)
vaidyan 53 blog posts
No I am visiting next month and I am trying to book online rooms at Amritsar using my PNR, but no rooms are displayed not even Dormitory Room. Hence I wish to confirm whether rooms are available or not
Every Chief Minister in Maharashtra has been promising that there will be no power cuts in Maharashtra from the time their party has come to power. If we recollect, the Enron power project was scrapped and there has been no indigenous entity to generate and supply 24 X 7 Power in Maharashtra.
Therefore, the moot point is that if Navi Mumbai (Vashi to Panvel) has to become a Smart City, it cannot afford to have any power cuts and it should have 24 X 7 power supply round the clock. Likewise, the below instances summarize the view that MSEDCL does not have the required capacity to supply 24 X 7 power to Navi Mumbai residents from Vashi to Panvel. This has...
The Lodging facilities are not available at Kolhapur Station. Rooms should be provided at this station as this is a major tourist destination. It will also help commuters to avail cheaper facilities rather than expensive hotel rooms.
The Lodging facilities are not available at Sainagar Shirdi Station. Rooms should be provided at this station as this is a major tourist destination. It will also help commuters to avail cheaper facilities rather than expensive hotel rooms.
Big Bazaar has announced Sabse Sasta six days Sale from 21st Jan to 26th Jan. However, few people know that there is one loophole in the billing system of Big Bazaar since the last two years which has not yet been rectified till date. This loophole is prevalent in all Big Bazaar stores like Vashi, Panvel etc and is most rampant in Panvel Big Bazaar. A consumer would be hoodwinked if he/she does not check the billed amount and calculate the rate per kg applied by the billing system vis-a-vis the rate per kg mentioned inside the store. This is applicable for all vegetables being sold.
The lodging facility at Pune in the IRCTC Retiring Room is Excellent except for the following issues:-
1. There are no Double Room/Single room booking. Dormitory rooms are only available with common wash rooms and common bathrooms. Family rooms are available but are very costly. It would be great if Double room and single rooms are available.
2. Family Room no. 5 is excellent with an opaque Wooden Door and good wash rooms. However Family room nos. 3 and 4 are not upto the mark for the amount charged which is very costly....
The lodging facility at Manmad in the IRCTC Retiring Room is good except for the following problems that have to be sorted out:-
1. The rooms are very noisy i.e. the commuters feel the Announcer is inside the room for all the 24 hours. The rooms should be sealed with noise proof Glass so that the commuters can have a good night's sleep. As this is a busy station, the announcements blare through the night along with Engines of the passing trains also honking. The room is on the platform itself leading to security issues.
The lodging facility at Solapur in the IRCTC Retiring Room is good except for the following problems:-
1. The rooms are very noisy i.e. the commuters feel the Announcer is inside the room for all the 24 hours. The rooms should be sealed with noise proof Glass so that the commuters can have a good night's sleep. As this is a busy station, the announcements blare through the night along with Engines of the passing trains also honking.
2. The Door frames are covered with transparent glass leading to no privacy. The Door...
There is a Special Train (Train no. 07617 & 07618) which runs from Panvel to Nanded and back and will run till 31st January 2017. This train should be converted to a normal running train on a permanent basis plying 4 times a week. Additionally, the train from Nanded to Panvel should run on Saturday evening at 5.30 p.m. so as to reach Panvel at 9.00 a.m. on Sunday. This way commuters will undertake weekend trips to Nanded, Parli Vaijnath (Jyotirlinga), Parbhani (Aundh Jyotirlinga), Latur, Pune etc. The railways are required to do the needful urgently.
The coach compartment indicators at Panvel railway station on Platform nos. 6 and 7 are not working since several months. This leads to unnecessary chaos at the last minute at the station as people scamper towards the allotted compartment after the train arrives. This issue can be resolved permanently if the Coach indicators function properly at Panvel railway station. The railway authorities have to due the needful immediately to avoid any major accidents.
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Fri Mar 10
Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Wed Mar 15
Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Thu Mar 30
Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Wed Jun 28
Top Trending Posts
Admin Blog Links
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom