- Organized racket behind leak of railway board question paper busted News Entry# 159827
by: rdb** Today (11:18PM)
CHANDIGARH: An organized racket behind the leakage of question paper of Group-D exam of Northern Railway was unearthed and a total six beneficiaries were apprehended by cyber cell of Chandigarh police.
Six beneficiaries included Narender, Kuldeep, Deepak of Jhajjar, Devender, Gulab...
- Bengal players refuse to shake hands with Railways team in controversy-marred tie News Entry# 159826
by: rdb** Today (11:17PM)
At the end of the game when, the man in the eye of the storm, Murali Kartik went to each Bengal player to exchange handshakes he was asked to leave them alone.
In one of the most ill-tempered domestic matches of...
- Ernakulam-Madurai Railway Project Still Remains on Paper News Entry# 159825
by: rdb** Today (11:16PM)
At a time when the state government is deliberating on the high-speed rail project for Kerala, the proposed Ernakulam-Madurai rail project which will possibly benefit thousands of people in the high ranges, has fallen into official oblivion. The `4,000-crore project has failed to be taken up as a serious...
- Railways conduct trial run of Udhampur-Katra train News Entry# 159824
by: rdb** Today (10:51PM)
Railway authorities in Katra have carried out a trial run of a newly constructed railway line that has been built for improving connectivity in the Kashmir Valley."The trial run was conducted using Departmental and Materials Train (DMT). It is helping in placing concrete on the track. The train will have...
- Rly Police Launch Campaign News Entry# 159823
by: rdb** Today (10:49PM)
In order to educating the public against the anti-social elements who pose threat to Railway passengers, the Government Railway Police conducted an awareness campaign at Edappally on Sunday.
The people who reside near the Edappally Railway station were roped in for...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins