- Government is with metro rail project: KTR News Entry# 187960
by: rdb** Today (9:52AM)
Says Hyderabad will be developed as an investment destination in various sectors. Based on the feasibility report, the Government will take appropriate decision but all issues can be dealt with, KTR affirmed.
The Telangana Government is committed to the Hyderabad Metro...
- Phase II of Metro Rail: feasibility study in 2 months News Entry# 187959
by: rdb** Today (9:50AM)
Phase II of Chennai Metro Rail is all set to get an impetus as a feasibility study for this project will soon begin.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has invited tenders from consultancy services that can carry out the feasibility study...
- Consultant for Smart Card ticketing appointed News Entry# 187958
by: rdb** Today (9:49AM)
The Kochi Metro Rail Limited has appointed Ernst & Young LLP as consultant for developing 'Common Smart Card Ticketing Solution' for Kochi Metro.
The firm is expected to deliver the detailed feasibility report within six months. Its responsibilities include preparation of...
- Women CISF personnel unleash their new close combat skills News Entry# 187957
by: rdb** Today (9:48AM)
The first batch of 25 women personnel from the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), who recently completed a close-quarter combat training, demonstrated their newly acquired skills during a valedictory session here on Friday.The batch is among the 800 women CISF deployed at various stations of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation...
- Monorail not feasible for Kannur, says Sreedharan News Entry# 187956
by: rdb** Today (9:47AM)
Call to widen roads and build flyovers, bypasses
The delay in land acquisition and the regulations on quarrying are impeding the Kochi Metro Rail project, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Principal Adviser E. Sreedharan has said.
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins