- City railway station is filthy and without water News Entry#
by: rdb** Today (05:43AM)
SURAT: It is said that the first impression is the last impression. One wonders what impressions do the visitors from other states and abroad take back upon their arrival at Surat railway station. The Diamond City is ranked as the world's fourth faste
- At Shivajinagar station, it’s a daily battle for passengers News Entry#
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (02:27AM)
Shivjajinagar railway station paints a dismal picture when it comes to passenger safety and convenience. While the cramped and narrow gates lead to many passengers missing their trains, especially during rush hours, the absence of security personnel o
- Wagon catches fire at Tulzapur News Entry#
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (02:25AM)
NAGPUR: Railways seem to be feeling the pinch of heatwave in the region. A box wagon, suspected to be laden with explosive material, caught fire at Tulzapur near Wardha on Tuesday. A major tragedy was averted due to alertness of railway staff. The r
- Railway board wants Integral Coach Factory to share coach design, workers refuse News Entry#
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (02:24AM)
CHENNAI: The Integral Coach Factory is under pressure to gift away its designs for suburban trains and express trains to private firms that have been given the manufacturing contract. A team of railway board officials visited the ICF at Perambur on Tues
- Off track: Cleanliness, security at Pune railway station News Entry#
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (02:23AM)
The Railway Ministry's promise to make the Pune railway station a world class one remains far off the mark, with lack of cleanliness and poor security being a perennial complaint of passengers. Only the main platform, number 1, looks somewhat clea
- रेल्वेची काही कार्यालये अजनीला हलवा News Entry#
by: Rodrock Today (12:43AM)
मुख्य रेल्वे स्थानकानज�
- Metro service for Civil Services examinees News Entry#
by: rdb** Yesterday (11:42PM)
Assisting Civil Services aspirants, Delhi Metro today said that it has compiled a list of all the stations near the examination centres of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination scheduled to be held on May 26.There are a tota
- Engine of Hwh-Ranchi Interncity derails, no casualty News Entry#
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Yesterday (11:31PM)
Kolkata, May 21 (IBNS) The engine of 18627 Up Howrah-Ranchi Intercity Express got derailed minutes after chugging off at Howrah station on Tuesday, South Eastern Railway (SER) said.
There had been no casualty even after
- Railgate aftershocks: Railways Ministry remains paralaysed News Entry#
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Yesterday (11:30PM)
Two and a half weeks after the sensational Railgate scandal shook UPA, functioning at the Railways Ministry continues to remain paralyzed - with major policy and administrative decisions such as filling up vacancies of critical posts including those of
- Poor coal throughput, a concern for Railways News Entry#
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Yesterday (11:29PM)
KOLKATA, MAY 21: Two major coal-loading zonal railways, South East Central Railway (SECR) and East Coast Railway (ECoR), serving mines under Mahanadi Coalfields Limited in Odisha, are a worried lot these days.
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins