- Sikh pilgrims return after Besakhi festival News Entry# 174267
by: rdb** Today (12:22PM)
LAHORE: Sikh pilgrims on Saturday left for India via Wahga by special trains in high security provided by the Pakistan Railways Police. Sikh pilgrims had come to celebrate the Besakhi festival. Special security arrangements had been made by the PR police for the security of Sikh special trains and railway...
- CR nod for Parel terminus, work to start soon News Entry# 174266
by: rdb** Today (12:14PM)
Central Railway commuters can breathe easy with the delayed Parel terminus having been given the green signal, though work will start only post monsoon. The decision was taken after a two-day closed-door meeting, where railway board officials informed CR authorities that the final phase of expenditure and execution of the...
- NFR appreciates service by VDP, public News Entry# 174265
by: rdb** Today (12:13PM)
GUWAHATI – The NF railway authorities today appreciated the role played by members of the Village Defence Party (VDP) in rescuing the passengers after the derailment of the Dimapur-Kamakhya BG express near Jagiroad in the early hours of April 16.
- Farooq failed to represent Kashmir in parliament: Karra News Entry# 174264
by: rdb** Today (12:12PM)
Srinagar : Opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Srinagar Lok Sabha seat, Tariq Hameed Karra Saturday lambasted Farooq Abdullah for his failure to represent Kashmir in Parliament. He, however, hailed Mamata Banerjee for developing West Bengal when she was a railway minister.Addressing people during a road show at Mehjoor...
- Infant abandoned at railway station News Entry# 174263
by: rdb** Today (12:10PM)
CUTTACK: A newborn girl was found abandoned at Cuttack railway station on Saturday.
Police said the infant was wrapped in a piece of cloth and dumped outside the office of the station manager. A peon spotted the baby around 7 am...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins