- Tri-Weekly train converated to daily running trains News Entry# 192213
by: kubsadvishal Today (12:19AM)
SWR is shortly converting tri-weekly trains to regular running trains. details are below mentioned.
17319/ 17320 Hubli - Secundrabad runing tri-weekly shortly it is converted to daily.
16571/16572 Bidar-Yesvantpur runing tri-weekly shortly...
- समझो, भारत में आ ही गई बुलेट ट्रेन! News Entry# 192212
by: ShYaM VaRmA Yesterday (10:24PM)
प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी का सबसे बड़ा सपना समझो पूरा हो ही गया. भारत में बुलेट ट्रेन दौड़ाने के लिए जापान तकनीक और निवेश के लिए राजी हुआ, तो चीन ने भी मोदी को बुलेट ट्रेन का प्रस्ताव भेज दिया. अब एक तरफ जापान के साथ दोस्ती की डील है, तो...
- Metro rail: 16 firms vie for making DPR News Entry# 192211
by: rdb** Yesterday (9:46PM)
VGTM-UDA forms panel to look into their eligibility. Speaking to The Hindu, UDA Chairman V. Srinivas Reddy said the scrutiny of applications received till 5 p.m. on September 1, which was the last date, has begun but preferred to keep the names of companies confidential.
- Abe pitches for Shinkansen system for bullet trains in India News Entry# 192210
by: rdb** Yesterday (8:52PM)
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has expressed hope that India will adopt the Japan model for bullet trains for its upcoming Mumbai-Ahmadabad route. The Shinkansen bullet train system which literally means the 'new trunk line' is world's first system for high speed trains running up to 320 kilometer per hour.
- When it comes to delivering on high rail capability, we are much stronger than Japan: China News Entry# 192209
by: rdb** Yesterday (8:47PM)
Zhou Fangyuan, International Director, China Railway No 4, Engineering Group today said that China is much stronger and capable when it comes to delivering on high speed rail capability. Speaking exclusively to ANI, Zhou Fangyuan said, "We may not be as good as them when it comes to the manufacturing of...
- Entry# 1204822
With the roll out of new TTs, we are introducing 3 new enhancements:
1. "To Be Introduced" trains: As the title implies, Admins may add Trains that are announced in the Budget and Not yet introduced, to this list, with WHATEVER tentative TT is available, and whatever sketchy or vague information...
- Entry# 1193896
Aug 21 (10:23PM)
The new IRI logo can now be seen. Actually, we are reluctant to make changes to the logo (for the sake of recognizability and consistency), but some very slight modification was done this time. Here is the post-facto rationalization of the logo:
1. The Chakra is the Wheel symbolizing Transportation/Travel which...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins