- Police conduct check at railway station News Entry# 174546
by: rdb** Today (6:55PM)
With the Lok Sabha elections round the corner, the city police conducted a surprise check at the railway station this evening.The station house officer of Division No. 1 constituted four teams with 60 police personnel to search the trains, platforms...
- Metro train smart cards can soon be used in DTC buses News Entry# 174545
by: rdb** Today (6:43PM)
New Delhi: Passengers will soon be able to use the Metro train smart cards to travel in DTC buses and cluster buses run by DIMTS. The Delhi government's long pending proposal in this regard has been approved by the Lt Governor following which the proposal has been sent to the...
- Youth found dead on railway track; wife missing News Entry# 174544
by: rdb** Today (6:42PM)
Panchkula: A newlywed woman went missing hours after her husband was found dead on a railway track in the Mansa Devi Complex, Sector 4, here. The victim, Ram (22), was found dead last evening. He was a resident of Gandhi Colony.According to the police, the duo got married 10 months...
- दौड़ रही रेल, सहूलियतें फेल News Entry# 174543
by: Saurabh*^ Today (5:34PM)
जागरण संवाददाता, अलीगढ़ : टोटियों से प्लेटफार्म पर बहता पानी। गाड़ियों के आवागमन की सटीक जानकारी देने को लगाए गए डिस्प्ले बोर्ड बंद। किसी भी गाड़ी में रिजर्वेशन का ताजा हाल जानने को लगाई गई लाखों की टच स्क्रीन मशीन शोपीस। कुछ इस तरह का हाल है ए ग्रेड का...
- भूख-प्यास से हलकान रेल यात्रियों ने लूटी पेंट्रीकार News Entry# 174542
by: Saurabh*^ Today (5:11PM)
जबलपुर। सूरत से पटना जा रही प्रीमियम ट्रेन में भूखे प्यासे यात्रियों ने ट्रेन के पेंट्रीकार को लूट लिया। घटना होते ही पेंट्रीकार के कर्मचारी दहशत में आ गए। इसके बाद यात्रियों को जो भी सामान मिला, वह उसे उठाकर चलते बने। यात्रियों के आक्रोश को देखकर सुरक्षाकर्मी भी सहमे...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins