- SCR To Run 70 Special Trains Between Various Destinations During June and July, 2013 News Entry# 134650
by: SRG** Today (08:28PM)
SCR To Run 70 Special Trains Between Various Destinations During June and July, 2013
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, South Central Railway willrun the following 70 Special Trainsbetween various destinations during the months ofJune and July, 2013 as per the following schedules;-
1)Secunderabad-Visakhapatnam-Secunderabad Special Trains (10 Services)
- 23,473 killed by Mumbai suburban trains in 11 years News Entry# 134649
by: rdb** Today (08:03PM)
Train accidents on suburban Mumbai local routes have claimed 23,473 lives in the past 11 years, information sought under the RTI has revealed.“As per information given by Central Railway, in the last 11 years (till 2012) a total of 23,473 people lost their lives in various train accidents on suburban...
- 23,473 killed by Mumbai suburban trains in 11 yrs News Entry# 134648
by: rdb** Today (08:02PM)
Train accidents on suburban Mumbai local routes have claimed 23,473 lives in the past 11 years, information sought under an RTI has revealed."As per information given by Central Railways, in the last 11 years (till 2012) a total of 23,473 people lost their lives in various train accidents on suburban...
- Info Commission directs Railways to share service record of a TC News Entry# 134647
by: rdb** Today (07:58PM)
The CIC has directed the PIO of Western Railway to provide copy of service book of one of its ticket checkers after deleting his personal information
In a significant and landmark judgement, the Central Information Commission has directed the Public Information Officer (PIO) of Western Railway to provide copy of...
- Special weekly train to Patna from Tuesday News Entry# 134646
by: rdb** Today (07:53PM)
BANGALORE: Railways will introduce special trains between Patna and Bangalore to clear the extra rush of passengers. Train No. 06513 Bangalore City - Patna Weekly Express Special will leave Bangalore City at 10.10am on Tuesdays and reach Patna at 9.50am. Train No. 06514 Patna-Bangalore City Weekly Express Special will leave...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins