- पामा में सिग्नल फेल, झांसी रूट पर ट्रेनें फंसी 10924138 News Entry# 159830
by: Saurabh*^ Yesterday (11:59PM)
कानपुर, एक प्रतिनिधि: पामा स्टेशन के आउटर पर सिग्नल फेल होने से सोमवार को झांसी रेल मार्ग पर डेढ़ घंटे तक ट्रेनों का संचालन बिगड़ा रहा। सायं 6 बजे पामा स्टेशन के सिग्नल ने काम करना बंद कर दिया। 6.45 बजे लखनऊ से चेन्नई जा रही 16094 एक्सप्रेस ट्रेन को...
- Delhi Metro trains on Dwarka-Noida/Vaishali route delayed due to cable problem News Entry# 159829
by: Þŕăţęēĸ Yesterday (11:50PM)
Delhi Metro's train services on the Dwarka Sector-21 to Noida City Centre/ Vaishali route (Line 3/4) were affected today because of damage to, or theft of, signaling cable of around 700 meters.
- 53,000 take railway exam News Entry# 159828
by: rdb** Yesterday (11:43PM)
Over 53,000 students participated in the Railway Recruitment Board exam held at 140 centres in and around the city today. The railway station and bus stands were jam packed as thousands thronged into the city for the exam. The exam...
- Organized racket behind leak of railway board question paper busted News Entry# 159827
by: rdb** Yesterday (11:18PM)
CHANDIGARH: An organized racket behind the leakage of question paper of Group-D exam of Northern Railway was unearthed and a total six beneficiaries were apprehended by cyber cell of Chandigarh police.
Six beneficiaries included Narender, Kuldeep, Deepak of Jhajjar, Devender, Gulab...
- Bengal players refuse to shake hands with Railways team in controversy-marred tie News Entry# 159826
by: rdb** Yesterday (11:17PM)
At the end of the game when, the man in the eye of the storm, Murali Kartik went to each Bengal player to exchange handshakes he was asked to leave them alone.
In one of the most ill-tempered domestic matches of...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins