- डबलडेकर कोकण रेल्वेला ब्रेक-मुंबई-महाराष्ट्र-Maharashtra Times News Entry# 159515
by: ★KR ♥ Lover ♥ Forever★ Today (9:35AM)
डबलडेकर कोकण रेल्वेला ब्रेक
कोकणसाठी आणखी एक रेल्वे वाढवा , अशी मागणी करणाऱ्या कोकणवासियांना चक्क डबलडेकर एक्स्प्रेसच्या गारेगार एसीत बसून जायची संधी आली होती. पण , नेमकी पारसिकच्या बोगद्याजवळ माशी शिंकली. या बोगद्याच्या उंचीमुळे ही एक्स्प्रेस इथून धावेल की , नाही...
- dna impact: Railway Protection Force react to Facebook post on harrassment, detain two teens News Entry# 159514
by: rdb** Today (8:54AM)
Two teenagers were detained by the Railway Protection Force (RPF), Central Railway, in a
first-class ladies compartment of an Andheri local at King’s Circle railway station on Friday.
- Two pending acquisition works get the push News Entry# 159513
by: rdb** Today (8:39AM)
Jalandhar: With the new Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act coming into effect from January 1, 2014, the two pending acquisition works in the district have all of a sudden been expedited.Apprehending that the amount to be paid as compensation for displacement would...
- First hurdle in Chandan Nagar RUB set to be cleared soon News Entry# 159512
by: rdb** Today (8:37AM)
The first hurdle in the construction of the Chandan Nagar railway under bridge (RUB) is likely to be cleared soon as most of the owners of the properties to be acquired for the purpose have agreed to get a hiked...
- Bhandari Bridge caves in News Entry# 159511
by: rdb** Today (8:34AM)
Amritsar: The century-old Bhandari Bridge, considered as a lifeline of the holy city that connects the old walled city with Civil Lines, today caved in when a portion of it could not bear the burden of a sand-laden truck early this morning.The truck fell on the railway track beneath the...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins