- 8 Special Trains between Pune and Tiruchchirappalli - Bookings for 06802 open from 21.9.2014 News Entry# 194702
by: ShYaM VaRmA Today (6:47PM)
8 Special Trains between Pune and Tiruchchirappalli - Bookings for 06802 open from 21.9.2014
- 22 Premium Specials between Mumbai and Varanasi / Gorakhpur - Bookings open through INTERNET only from 20.9.2014 News Entry# 194701
by: ShYaM VaRmA Today (6:46PM)
22 Premium Specials between Mumbai and Varanasi / Gorakhpur - Bookings open through INTERNET only from 20.9.2014
- CHANGES IN PATTERN OF TRAIN SERVICES News Entry# 194700
by: ShYaM VaRmA Today (6:41PM)
CHANGES IN PATTERN OF TRAIN SERVICES
Due to line block / power block to facilitate engineering works at Gummidipundi yard, the following changes will be made in train services on...
- The following special trains will be operated to clear the extra rush of passengers during the holidays, Dussera and Deepavali festivals. News Entry# 194699
by: ShYaM VaRmA Today (6:39PM)
The following special trains will be operated to clear the extra rush of passengers during the holidays, Dussera and Deepavali festivals.
- Shri D.V. Sadananda Gowda, Hon’ble Minister of Railways Reviews the Dikshant (Passing Out) Parade of 53rd Batch of Sub-Inspector Cadets-2014 at Railway Protection Force Training Centre, Moula Ali News Entry# 194698
by: ShYaM VaRmA Today (6:37PM)
Shri D.V. Sadananda Gowda, Hon’ble Minister of Railways, reviewed the Dikshant (Passing out) Parade of 53rd Batch of Sub-Inspectors of Railway Protection Force (RPF) at Railway Protection Force Training Centre, Moula Ali, Hyderabad today (19th Sep.2014). Shri Krishna Chowdhary, IPS, Director General, Railway Protection Force, New Delhi and Shri P.K....
- Entry# 1209120
Sep 07 (03:36PM)
This is an IMPORTANT reminder to all members that NO MONETARY transactions are permitted within the scope of IRI. Members are NOT ALLOWED to borrow/lend money to each other, book rail tickets for each other, introduce themselves as "IRI Members/Admins" and solicit monetary favours, asking to book rail tickets...
- Entry# 1204822
Sep 02 (07:04PM)
With the roll out of new TTs, we are introducing 3 new enhancements:
1. "To Be Introduced" trains: As the title implies, Admins may add Trains that are announced in the Budget and Not yet introduced, to this list, with WHATEVER tentative TT is available, and whatever sketchy or vague information...
- Entry# 1193896
Aug 21 (10:23PM)
The new IRI logo can now be seen. Actually, we are reluctant to make changes to the logo (for the sake of recognizability and consistency), but some very slight modification was done this time. Here is the post-facto rationalization of the logo:
1. The Chakra is the Wheel symbolizing Transportation/Travel which...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins