- Special weekly train to Patna from Tuesday News Entry# 134207
by: punampandey65 Today (08:14PM)
BANGALORE: Railways will introduce special trains between Patna and Bangalore to clear the extra rush of passengers. ...
see more ...
- 2 women get ticket to drive Mumbai's first metro trains News Entry# 134206
by: rdb** Today (07:54PM)
It took the Railways nearly 125 years to rope in their first woman driver, but Mumbai Metro’s very first batch of 40 pilots includes two women, who are now in the midst of a gruelling 80-day training programme in the city, having finished a stint abroad. The training, imparted on...
- City resident finds ‘dead insect’ in meal on Shatabdi News Entry# 134205
by: punampandey65 Today (07:38PM)
A city-based resident, Lovjot, traveling from Chandigarh to New Delhi by the noon Shatabdi (12046) on Saturday, found a dead insect in one of the two meals she ordered.
Lovjot said that she was traveling with her five-year-old daughter to New Delhi and she ordered one vegetarian meal and one non-vegetarian...
- Old Delhi rare pics - Rare Pics: कभी ऐसी थी हमारी दिल्ली, भाप से चलने वाली ट्रेनें थी तब की 'मेट्रो' - business.bhaskar.com News Entry# 134204
by: SS** Today (07:21PM)
देश की राजधानी है दिल्ली. सरपट भागती है दिल्ली. दिल्ली मेट्रो है, दिल्ली संसद है, पावर सेंटर भी है दिल्ली. क्या कभी सोचा है कि जिस शहर पर हमें-आपको नाज होता है, कैसे बनता है वह शहर? कैसा दिखता होगा वह शहर आज से 100 साल पहले जो आज हमेशा...
- Railway Bribery: Court Rejects Accused's Bail Petition News Entry# 134203
by: rdb** Today (05:34PM)
A Delhi court today dismissed the bail plea of one of the accused in Rs 10-crore railway bribery case in which former Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal's nephew was also arrested, saying that granting his relief would have "demoralising" effect on those who work "honestly". Special CBI Judge Swarana...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins