- Mumbai Samachar - મુંબઈ સમાચાર News Entry# 134891
by: Jay Shah** Today (03:38PM)
એસી-ડીસી ક્ધવર્ઝનના કામમાં લોચો વાળ્યો મ. રે.એ (અમારા પ્રતિનિધિ તરફથી)
મુંબઈ: જો એસી-ડીસી ક્ધવર્ઝન લંબાશે તો મધ્ય રેલવેના પ્રવાસીઓએ સતત હાલાકી માટે તૈયાર રહેવું પડશે, એવો દાવો મુંબઈ સમાચારે ગુરુવારે જ કર્યો હતો. એસી-ડીસી ક્ધવર્ઝન માટે શુક્રવારેે વહેલી સવારે મુંબ્રાની પાર્સિક ટનલમાં બ્લૉક હાથ ધરવામાં આવ્યો હતો. આ બ્લૉક દરમિયાન ઓવરહેડ...
- ‘Missing’ Amulya found at Old Delhi Railway Station after 11 days, explains trail of events - daily.bhaskar.com News Entry# 134890
by: rdb** Today (03:33PM)
Indore: After 11 days of struggle, the police found the missing daughter of SP Amulya Swati at Old Delhi railway station on Friday morning. Amulya Swati, second year student of Arbindo Medical College, went missing on may 13 after she left for Indore from Ranchi. She is presently in...
- BJP accuses Pawan Bansal of favouring catering contractors News Entry# 134889
by: rdb** Today (03:32PM)
BJP today accused former railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal of favouring the contractors by reducing license fee on catering contracts, causing "massive" financial losses to railways. "Former railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal reduced the licensee on catering contracts from 15 per cent to 10 per cent applicable for several trains...
- Reason or temptation: Railway babus cling onto official bungalows in Delhi on 'medical grounds' : Delhi, News - India Today News Entry# 134888
by: rdb** Today (03:30PM)
The temptation to hold onto an official bungalow 'illegally' in the Capital is not exclusive to bureaucrats and political leaders. Even Indian Railways officials are attracted by the prospect of living in New Delhi localities.They refuse to let go of their accommodation even after transfers and retirements, especially when it...
- IPS officer alleges graft during Mamata Banerjee’s term as Railways Minister News Entry# 134887
by: rdb** Today (03:29PM)
After the recent Rail bribery case, in which Pawan Bansal had to resign, a senior IPS officer has now alleged corrupt practices in the Railway Ministry in 2010, when Mamata Banerjee was the Railway Minister.An IPS officer in Kolkata, Nazrul Islam, has sent a letter to the Ministry of Home...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins