- दिल्ली, बरेली व आसनसोल के लिए दरभंगा से खुलेगी स्पेशल ट्रेन News Entry# 171188
by: विश्व नाथ** Today (7:59PM)
होली पर घर आने तथा वापस गंतव्य तक पहुंचाने के लिए रेलवे ने तीन विशेष ट्रेन दी है. दिल्ली, बरेली व आसनसोल के लिए होली स्पेशल महकमा ने दिया है. सनद रहे कि जयनगर से लोकमान्य तिलक टर्मिनल के लिए पहले ही विश्ेाष ट्रेन दी जा चुकी है. मुख्य जनसंपर्क...
- होली पर दिल्ली, मुंबई, हावड़ा व दरभंगा के लिए स्पेशल ट्रेनें News Entry# 171187
by: विश्व नाथ** Today (7:58PM)
होली को देखते हुए पूर्व मध्य रेल द्वारा पटना से दिल्ली, मुंबई, हावड़ा तथा दरभंगा से दिल्ली एवं बरेली के लिए स्पेशल ट्रेन की शुरुआत की गयी है. इसके अलावा जयनगर से लोकमान्य तिलक टर्मिनल के लिए तथा समस्तीपुर से अमृतसर एवं सहरसा से अंबाला कैंट के लिए अनारक्षित ट्रेन...
- IL&FS wins Rs 300-cr Kolkata Metro project News Entry# 171186
by: rdb** Today (7:47PM)
Company is already executing two railway contracts for RVNL worth more than Rs 500 crore
Infrastructure firm IL&FS Engineering and Construction today said it has won a Rs 300- crore contract for elevated metro stations in Kolkata Metro Line in West...
- IL&FS Engg Bags Rs.299.76 Cr. Railway Contract From RVNL News Entry# 171185
by: rdb** Today (7:46PM)
IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company Ltd. has bagged a contract for Rs.299.76 crore from Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RVNL), Kolkata, for construction of seven elevated metro stations from Sub CBD-1 to Titumir in New Garia - Airport Metro Corridor of Kolkata Metro line in the state of West Bengal.
- No dilly-dallying in metro project:UP govt to officials News Entry# 171184
by: rdb** Today (7:46PM)
Jetley aid that due to delay, the project cost would raised and it was ultimately borne by people
A senior UP government official today warned the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) against adopting dilly-dallying tactics towards the project.Adviser, Uttar Pradesh government's...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins