- Metro and civic agencies must restore damaged roads: EDRAAC News Entry# 186734
by: rdb** Today (7:03AM)
Metro stakeholders and civic agencies must proactively repair city roads that have suffered extensive damage due to the rains, said president of Ernakulam District Residents Associations Apex Council (EDRAAC) P. Rangadasa Prabhu.
Referring to accidents and traffic snarls that have become...
- Railway division grapples with 93 ULCs News Entry# 186733
by: rdb** Today (7:01AM)
There are 93 unmanned level crossings (ULCs) in Vijayawada Division of the South Central Railway in Andhra Pradesh and the unfortunate Medak incident has brought to fore the importance of rail officials taking the necessary precautionary steps.
Hundreds of vehicles cross...
- E.Co.R.S.A. posts win News Entry# 186732
by: rdb** Today (6:57AM)
East Coast Railway Sports Association (E.Co.R.S.A.) blanked Polamamba FC (Chittivalasa) 3-0 on the first day of the super league of the VDFA senior league at the AMC ground here on Thursday.
Umar Khan put the railway team ahead in the 20th...
- Detention of passenger trains irks commuters News Entry# 186731
by: rdb** Today (6:55AM)
Office-goers and students want timings to be changed
Regular travellers of passenger trains running on Madurai-Shencottah section are frustrated over the long detention of trains at Sankarankoil and Rajapalayam railway stations in the mornings and evenings respectively.
- Youth accused of chain-snatching escapes News Entry# 186730
by: rdb** Today (6:53AM)
A 36-year-old youth caught by the police for trying to snatch the chain of a woman waiting to board the train on Wedensday night, escaped on Thursday morning from the railway station where he was brought for verification.
Two Railway Police...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins