- Report hour ahead at exam centres: Jamia tells applicants News Entry# 134667
by: rdb** Today (12:12AM)
In view of ongoing Metro construction work, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), has appealed to the aspiring candidates for admission that they must report to their respective examination centres at least one hour ahead of the commencement of their admission test, said spokesperson for JMI.There is a heavy congestion on...
- - आरक्षित कोचों में कैमरा लगाने पर विचार करे रेलवे News Entry# 134666
by: Saurabh*^ Yesterday (11:18PM)
इलाहाबाद। ट्रेन से सफर करने वाले यात्रियों की सुरक्षा की दिशा में यदि रेलवे हाईकोर्ट के सुझाव पर अमल करता है तो महत्वपूर्ण बदलाव हो सकता है। एक जनहित याचिका पर सुनवाई करते हुए चीफ जस्टिस शिवकीर्ति सिंह और जस्टिस दिलीप गुप्ता की खंडपीठ ने कहा कि यात्रियों की सुरक्षा...
- दिल्ली से कानपुर के बीच रुक गईं ट्रेनें 10419045 News Entry# 134665
by: Saurabh*^ Yesterday (11:10PM)
लखनऊ : फीरोजाबाद रेलवे स्टेशन पर गोमती एक्सप्रेस पर पथराव और हंगामे के बाद अप और डाउन लाइन का रेल यातायात चरमरा गया। इंजन व एसी कोच में तोड़फोड़ की और इंजन फूंकने का प्रयास किया। दर्जनों ट्रेनें जहां की तहां खड़ी हो गईं। दिल्ली से कानपुर तक ट्रेनें प्रभावित...
- Kochi Metro, DMRC sign deal News Entry# 134664
by: rdb** Yesterday (11:01PM)
Delhi Metro Rail Corp will act as the executing agency under the technical and financial oversight of Kochi Metro
KOCHI : Delhi Metro Rail Corp (DMRC) and Kochi Metro Rail Ltd today signed an agreement for execution of the first phase of Rs 5,100-crore Kochi Metro project.The first phase of the...
- IRCTC site upgraded to book more than 4 lakh e-tickets daily News Entry# 134663
by: rdb** Yesterday (10:39PM)
NEW DELHI: Catering to the growing demand for train tickets during the summer rush, IRCTC has upgraded its website for booking more than four lakh e-tickets daily.Currently, the ticketing site is able to handle about 1.2 lakh concurrent connections on web servers and can book about 2000 tickets per minute."We...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins